Liam Clisham manages to make over five figures a month as a freelancer – and he’s still in his first year. We discuss how that’s possible
Liam Clisham, a longtime listener, reached out to Bryce to discuss how this podcast influenced his first year as a freelancer.
- Liam’s story
- The confidence necessary to succeed
- The importance of work-life balance
- The difference between perfectionism and professionalism
- Creating consistent quality work for clients
- Learning and pushing yourself
- The importance of networking
- Why patience is non-negotiable
- The value of a support system
Liam’s site: Five-31.com
Liam’s twitter: @_five31
Liam’s Instagram: @_five31
This episode is sponsored by MightyDeals!
MightyDeals offers fantastic (and exclusive!) deals for web professionals. Use coupon code CFHPodcast to save 15% on your next purchase!
Here are a few deals we recommend:
> $1340 worth of fonts – $29 (98% off!)
> 500,000+ vectors, illustrations, and icons – $39 (save $628!)
> Freelance Starter Kit with contract templates, identity sets, ebooks and more – $29
Questions? Episode ideas?