About This File
What is GoonMod
GoonMod is a Lua modification for Payday 2 that adds new gameplay features.
Most of GoonMod is able to be selectively enabled, so you can play with all of the individual mods that GoonMod comes with or only a single one.
These are the mods which are currently packaged with GoonMod:
- Corpse Delimiter: Raise the number of corpses allowed to astronomical levels. Also include options to despawn shields after they are killed.
- Crime.net Cargo: Send and receive weapons, weapon mods, masks, and mask parts between your friends and other players.
- Mutators: Micro-gameplay mods that add new give you new gameplay modes and experiences.
- Extended Inventory: Allows mods to add new items to your inventory.
- Gage Coins: Gage will give you a coin for every courier package you complete. (Requires Extended Inventory)
- Gage Mod Shop: Gage is opening up to new business opportunities. You can now buy weapon mods, masks, and mask parts using Gage Coins. (Requires Extended Inventory and Gage Coins)
- Separate Train Heist: Don't worry about accidentally grabbing the train intel again, picking up the intel will allow you to visit the Train Heist on your own time. (Requires Extended Inventory)
- Custom Waypoints: Set a marker for your buddies, and co-ordinate with them much easier and faster.
- Grenade Indicator: Tired of surprise flashbangs? Adds an indicator shortly before they detonate to give you a chance to react.
- Custom Weapon Laser and Lights: Customize the colour of your weapon laser and flashlight attachments, or have you own personal rave with a disco-laser.
- Custom World Lasers: Customize the lasers in game, like the ones in GO Bank or Framing Frame, to your own liking.
- Normalized Ironsights: Your sensitivity will drop the futher you zoom in with ironsights to allow you to aim better.
- Remember Gadget State: Gadgets on your weapons will remember if they were on or off when you put them away and pull them back out.
- Push-to-Interact: Push the button and wait. No more holding the key down.
What's New in Version v25 See changelog
- Updated lua hook to hook version 3.2.0
- Updated compatibility to 1.24.0 (Update 52)
- Fixed crash when attempting to use or view a visually customized weapon