About This File
I'm going to use different post-require scripts for this update since they seem to work better online. However, I've kept the old scripts still in the folder just in case it causes more issues.
With all these other cops in the way, it's hard to see the ones who are intimidated. Plus, teammates might shoot at your cop who is in the process of surrendering. Hopefully, this mod can help reduce these issues.
When you intimidate a cop, they are outlined as yellow. When they have completely surrendered, they will outline blue. It's that simple. Plus, it syncs towards other teammates as well even if they don't have the mod installed!
- The cop husk models may be the issues to all the contours, so I've made a possible fix for it.
- Fixed cops keeping their "friendly" contour after being freed.
- Fixed contour transition after intimidating a cop.
- Added 'Moveable Intimidated Cops' compatibility. (A huge thanks to =SB= TldQ!)
- Fixed syncing issues so it should (probably) work if you're a client rather than a host.
- Fixed disappearing contour after converting a hostage.
Created by Undeadsewer