About This File
Steam Idle Master
Get your Steam Trading Cards the easy way, with Idle Master.
Idle Master is the easy and effective way to unlock all of your available Steam Trading Cards - even from games, you don't have installed!
Idle Master will simulate you being "in-game" on Steam for each game in your library with available Trading Card drops, and will automatically move from game to game when each is finished.
Idle Master is easy to install and easy to configure.
About Idle Master
Do you have a lot of games in your Steam library that have card drops available, but not enough time to play them all? How great would it be to run a program before bed and wake up to an inventory full of Trading Cards? That's what Idle Master does.
Idle Master's source code is available for anyone to view. Go ahead. View it here
Creating Idle Master was a labor of love. All so everyone can get the most from Steam Trading Cards.
Your Steam account information doesn't leave the Idle Master application, so nobody else can access it.
Run IdleMaster.exe as Administrator so that it can detect that Steam.exe is running !!!
What's New in Version v22.214.171.124 See changelog
Idle Master Release Notes
· Fixed a bug that caused users badge pages not to load correctly.
· Updated dependencies and localization.
· Added a new option for idling behavior, where Idle Master will first idle games with more than 2 hours of playtime, then idle games with less than 2 hours simultaneously. This option has been set as the default idling behavior for new installations.
· Added additional localized languages: Czech, Dutch, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, and Thai.
· Idle Master will now only kill steam-idle processes that have been started by the current Windows user.
· Idle Master will now fail gracefully if the Enhanced Steam API server is offline when it attempts to get card values for sorting. Rather than throwing an error and crashing the program, it will now simply use the default sorting order.
· Updated the “Idling Complete” message to indicate that no more card drops are available. This will hopefully reduce confusion for some users.
· Fixed a bug that caused skipping to the next game or blacklisting the current game to break automation.