Broku

payday 2 trainer Hoxhud disabler

PirateCaptain

removing other players hoxhud so they can't identify the hacker/modder

this is gonna be our first mission after we take over the internet

• Upvote 2

PirateCaptain

yes :cold_pirate:

theoretically we could disable hoxhud if the user had pp installed but thats intrusive 

PirateCaptain

would be difficult, hh code is written well and i must admit im a fan

Edited by PirateCaptain

PirateCaptain

would be nice option to have

• Upvote 1

Clone

It is really easy to target particular HoxHud user. What about autokick hoxhud users ? Or tag them in game ?

Id go personally for tagging because I use Hoxhud along side with Pirate Perfection and my friends do also : )

ThisJazzman

Have some oddly written script this was used by myself and other people. It displayed in console if user potentionaly used hoxhud and even verified the fact of its usage. Maybe will rewrite it and publish it later, if Simplity won't do the same but faster than me of course.

• Upvote 1

Sanguin

You have to look at it with this view:

Youve got access to your client. And the server (if youre host).

HoxHud runs on their client.

To disable it you would either have to install scripts to your target but i think pd will not allow this otherwise ive gott a get a hold of a bit knowledge bout pd to create me a botnet.

So what ha e we learned now?

You can only let it crash with exploiting a bug or exploiting security settings or <insert more conclusions youvw got cuz of this post here>

54|\|9|_|

why not just block it instead of disable then there is the fact that the player needs to have payday 2 which means you could just convert them into a normal player

and espicially to this. There normal player with a script on their side. Where u have no access to it.

Broku

well think of it this way.

normal players are players that don't have any modifications to their game

hoxhud is a mod that allows to see information the normal players cant

if there is something blocking the information being sent to the hoxhud via the payday trainer then it would work

besides everything that we do in payday gets sent to other peoples pc and registers that something happened. and example is instantly drilling a vault

they wouldn't wait for the vault to take the rest of the time opening, they would receive something tells their computer to see something and render it in

if you somehow got a powerful script to send information to their pc tricking it into thinking it doesn't have permission to use hoxhud unless it's a host or has permission in that lobby to then it could work

and if you want to believe that they would need an update to do that you could just get the trainer to modify the game itself telling the hoxhud to stop

Davy Jones

they wouldn't wait for the vault to take the rest of the time opening, they would receive something tells their computer to see something and render it in

if you somehow got a powerful script to send information to their pc tricking it into thinking it doesn't have permission to use hoxhud unless it's a host or has permission in that lobby to then it could work

and if you want to believe that they would need an update to do that you could just get the trainer to modify the game itself telling the hoxhud to stop

You can only send what the game already has, so waiting for the timer or opening the safe, that's it.

So apparently we're HoxHud and able to tap directly into the compiled '.dll' file without regard to downloading the update, but instead, modify code across the world via the internet on other people's PCs.

And we're also apparently Overkill, able to send patches directly to individuals, rather then broadcasting globally via Steam, again, writing directly on another's PC.

There is the realm of possible, and the realm of tinfoil hattery from watching too many fake YouTube videos and television shows about computers.  In a similar vein as to what PirateCaptain said, it would be easier to track down the person using HoxHud in your lobby, knock them out, sit in their chair, uninstall HoxHud, prop them back up, run back to your own house, and wait for them to wake up, than to disable HoxHud through the tiny access Payday 2 gives to other players across the INTERNET.

Seeing as HoxHud is designed to handle information, you'd either have to overload it, or bug it out, as the only things you can send to other players through Payday 2 would be things HoxHud already has a display for, and if the HoxHud developers know anything about coding, guess what, the information you send would be handled and displayed, and not cause it to bug out or crash.  As ThisJazzman said, you could create a notification of some type, seeing as they are forced to join a Steam group.  However, this would probably be it, as anything you throw at it to get it to crash would either be successfully displayed or thrown out, or would crash their game.

Besides, denying use of HoxHud would be like making a script to make it impossible for a Host to kick you, it would harm another individual's game beyond the level of choice they have.  As it stands, regular players can choose to play with or without cheaters, either by playing the game, playing and leaving later, leaving straight out, or having the individual kicked.  Disabling another user's HoxHud would force a decision onto them right out of the gate.  How about we flip the shoes around?  HoxHud develops a script to disable Pirate Perfection.  Chew on that one for a minute.  How'd you feel?  Take these values loosely:  ~85,000 Pirate Perfection members, ~461,000 HoxHud members.  If these values are completely true for their side, you'd never play a public match with Pirate Perfection ever again, as if one member in the lobby has HoxHud, your Pirate Perfection won't work.

Broku

no all I'm asking for is a way to not let the person who has it know that you're cheating or what you did

I constantly get hounded on for level hacking, when I was just testing to see if all the things worked.

questions like

"why do you hack?"

"guys do you know this guy is hacking"

or

"level hacks really? you're not skilled enough to get to that level so you need level hacks" <<< not true I went down levels because I was leveling at a speed I didn't like and I didn't want to clear my progress

• Upvote 1

Davy Jones

Well, if my previous statements haven't reinforced this enough, you'll have to get a job at Overkill.  The most you can do is turn your Steam profile to Private to limit the amount of visual information for other people, as Overkill and Steam publish your stats to the internet, and to keep NoStatsSynced in 'config.lua' at 'true' to stop new stats from being sent.

Even then, if you have your Infamy and/or Level maxed out but don't have the corresponding achievements, or have stats that are blatantly obvious, you might as well tell people you cheated it by buying a sign, 'cause that's the only reason they would say you cheated your level, or cheated in general: binary doesn't lie, it doesn't have enough range to.

Davy Jones

Apparently "so to the point it pokes a hole in the internet is required"...

It is impossible.

Again, depending on what the particular thing is, THE GAME displays the Cheater label, EACH PERSON'S GAME.  This is why you are never told you're a cheater, partly because it is a feature, but also because the trainer uses code that says "this thing is alright, don't worry about it", but since non-PP users don't have that code replaced, theirs says "this thing is not alright, display a message".  Pirate Perfection already does what it has access to, YOUR GAME, which is why you usually will never see a "This person cheated" message, and your game allows you to cheat, because it gets rid of the Anti-Cheat system on YOUR GAME: you don't see the label, you don't see the messages, and the cheats go through if you're the host.  The only way to stop the messages is to modify EVERYONE'S GAME, which is not YOUR GAME, so it is impossible to have certain warnings stopped, short of hacking Steam and Overkill, both to give you the DLC and to modify the releases of the game.

Davy Jones

From now on, anything you think will stop labeling people as cheaters should automatically be followed up with "NO".  The Normalizer button in Pirate Perfection resets all the stuff you activated in that session.  Read the FAQ as to what labels you as a cheater, and you'll notice you can't 'reset' what labels you.  The cheater label is a trigger, meaning it is triggered when someone cheats, not activated while someone is cheating.  It also triggers on each client, depending on what it is.  Clients check for DLC, clients should also check bag spawning, and guess what?  You can't Normalize your game to affect their game.