Sign in to follow this  
bennzoor

The Yakuza Character Pack

bennzoor

Hey guys,

So I didn't see a thread about the new DLC that came out today!

So what do you guys think about it? To me it looks awesome. It's gonna bring a new character, and a new heist. .

Here's the announcement page: Please login or register to see this link.  They have everything on the pack there. 

• Upvote 1

Alys

Well, perk deck is ok, uzi is good backup weapon, katana- mixed feelings because the fact you have to play as Jiro to cut people half or slice their head(which only now works on cloakers so far), and Jiro himself... he has big lack of english, in fact most of his lines are in japanese.

English lines are so far only crew members names, marking cameras and specials + one pager line.Also its funny how operator believe him when he answer completly in japanese.Yeah maybe in voice update he got some lines in english,but everyone in gang speak english, how they gonna understand him? :D I guess he didn't have time to learn so because he just get out of prison and went to america.

.....but when you are charging katana, Jiro has awsome shout :D (only in assault though)

ViPeR™

I got it soon as i saw it on the store. But im actaully quite dissapointed with what i got. Compared to some other dlcs the Yakuza pack just doesnt feel like much. Jiro barely speaks english, i mean its not really a problem but i like to know what is being said by my character. The uzi though is pretty good as a replacement gun for pistol. And to be fair i havent yet tried the katanna as im still hooked on the gage ninja knives. All in all though i feel in my own oppinion the yakuza pack isnt a wow factor more a "meh, its aight"