Alys

Yakuza pack improvement

Alys

Hello, so after yakuza pack come out along with katana and its ability to cut off people on half and cutting of their heads, it required you to play as Jiro with katana.... Not anymore, so i decided to make simple script , with this you can cut people and slicing their heads with all characters.

I made update on this.. you can cut off limbs with all melee weapons! Yes when i said all i meant all, even money bundle,if you aim for head it cut off head,if you aim for body it cut off torso just like with katana.(Your weapon needs to be charged)

-this removes need of yakuza character pack

(people= only cloakers for now)

All you need is BLT.

If you already have it just unrar the file and drop the folder in to mods at your payday directory.

If you want to use it along with PP read this guide from Clone:

Enjoy slicing!

Download: Butcher.zip

Edited by Mysteria
Update
  • Upvote 1

Clone

Hello, so after yakuza pack come out along with katana and its ability to cut off people on half and cutting of their heads, it required you to play as Jiro with katana.... Not anymore, so i decided to make simple script , with this you can cut people and slicing their heads with all characters.

(people= only cloakers for now)

All you need is BLT.

If you already have it just unrar the file and drop the folder in to mods at your payday directory.

If you want to use it along with PP read this guide from Clone:

Enjoy slicing!

Download:

butcher.zip

Love it +rep :))

• Upvote 1