Sign in to follow this  
Broku

cook off next ingredient hack

Davy Jones

Only half of what you posted is possible, shown below, however, the second half of showing what you need next is impossible, short of randomly choosing between the two other chemicals for the 2nd chemical.

This is already a thing, while the file is either no longer available or temporarily disconnected, it already exists:

• Upvote 1

Davy Jones

oh then this could be a reminder of what we need if we miss it, oh btw is it possible to make bane speak insanely fast for the troll menu?

That... that... that's already what that mod is, it displays what is needed...  So if you miss the ingredient... you still need it.

Speeding up Bain's voice would also be an Anti-Troll, as it is dictated by each client, so you'd Troll only yourself.  It'd be like trying to make someone's localization to a different country or changing their volume, your computer does not equal their computer.

Davy Jones

what about being able to shoot open all doors

I don't think that's actually accessible code, but more of a boundary box tied to each door that then tells the door to open when it's broken.  I could be wrong, but since it is the same on every door and there's not really anything that the player interacts with for that hitbox, it makes sense to me from other game knowledge.