Sign in to follow this  
Broku

Multiple perk decks & point of no return disbler

Davy Jones

Might I suggest using or at least reading the options in the Pirate Perfection trainer, as this is ~#4 and #5 of things already in the package.

AllPerks = false, --Enable all perks at once. Currently works odd and may cause crash, when you change armors.
NoEscapeTimer = false, --No escape timer (Host only)

Disabling the No Return timer is already a feature, and enabling all Perk Decks is as well, but equipping multiple Perk Decks (Regardless of if it is several or all) is A) Probably the buggiest thing in the world due to what perk decks are, and B) Completely defeated due to the trainer-ness of the trainer.

Broku

Might I suggest using or at least reading the options in the Pirate Perfection trainer, as this is ~#4 and #5 of things already in the package.

AllPerks = false, --Enable all perks at once. Currently works odd and may cause crash, when you change armors.
NoEscapeTimer = false, --No escape timer (Host only)

Disabling the No Return timer is already a feature, and enabling all Perk Decks is as well, but equipping multiple Perk Decks (Regardless of if it is several or all) is A) Probably the buggiest thing in the world due to what perk decks are, and B) Completely defeated due to the trainer-ness of the trainer.

I can't find the feature in the menu so... where is it?

and I guess it would be buggy, but still wouldn't it be like the skill trees so to speak?

Davy Jones

I can't find the feature in the menu so... where is it?

and I guess it would be buggy, but still wouldn't it be like the skill trees so to speak?

They aren't options through the menus, they're in a file in your game folder called "config".  You open it with a program like Notepad++ or ZeroBrane (Don't try in Notepad unless you want to shoot yourself).

Unlike the Skill Trees, which can pretty much handle having any combination of the Skills you can think of, the game only allows one Perk Deck, so it handles the upgrades from each Deck as though there would only be one.  If you enable more than one, it goes through all those upgrades as well, meaning you'll have duplicates of the same thing, as every other upgrade is identical in each Deck.