Sign in to follow this  
Davy Jones

"I Want That " Menu

Davy Jones

Located in the Tools Menu (Numpad +)

*  This menu works both in the lobby and in game, only Crafting is disabled in game.
**  Actual player names will appear in game, "Peer 1 - 3" and "Your Name" correspond to other players and yourself.
***  See Craft System at the bottom for more info.

I_Want_That_1.thumb.PNG.32df8c988d313741

Peer 1 - 3:

Opens a menu with the player's weapons and mask they have equipped.

You:

Opens a menu with your equipped weapons and mask.

I_Want_That_2.thumb.PNG.dee3e49677ec80e8

Mask:  (Mask Name):

Opens a menu unique to the components of the mask.

Primary:  (Primary Name):
Secondary:  (Secondary Name):

Opens a menu for the weapon and the weapon's mods.

I_Want_That_3.thumb.png.dd40466fedc35d4e

Add All Components:

Adds the material, pattern and color of a mask if they are not stock items.

Craft Mask:

Will automatically craft the mask to your first available mask slot.  See Check System at the bottom for more info.

Add Mask:  (Mask Name):
Add Color:  (Color Name):

Will add the single component to your inventory.  Default items will not appear.

I_Want_That_4.thumb.PNG.8ead3ab7685178c7

Add All Components:

Adds all the weapon's mods to your inventory.

Craft Weapon:

Will automatically craft the weapon to your first available primary or secondary slot.  See Check System at the bottom for more info.

View Stats:

Will display a screen of a weapon's stats with the attached mods.  This does not include bonuses from Skills.  Will also display certain traits of a weapon, from being silenced to armor piercing.

Add Mod:  (Mod Name):

Will add the single weapon mod to your inventory.  Default items will not appear.

Check System:

At certain parts of the menu, it will automatically limit what you can see or do to prevent harm to your inventory.  This is a list of generic things that will be handled for you:

• Notify you of being outside of a multiplayer lobby or if no other players are connected.
  • Preventing you from seeing anything of the Preferred Character masks.
  • Hide mask components that are default.
  • Hide weapon mods that are default instead of modified.

This is a list of things specific to the Crafting button on masks and weapons that will disable the button:

• If you are currently in a heist.
  • If you already have the item in your inventory.  (Renaming the item will allow you to craft again)
  • If you have no more space in your inventory.
  • If you do not have the level required to use a weapon.
  • If you do not have the DLC required to use a weapon.
  • If you do not have the Infamy reward required to use a mask or component.
  • If you do not have the DLC required to use a specific component or weapon mod.
  • If you do not have the achievement required to use a component or weapon mod.

This system on the Craft button is in place to protect your inventory and personal preferences.  It will not prevent you from using the button if you use the corresponding cheat function, such as instantly gaining levels or using the DLC Unlocker.

• Upvote 4
  • Bullshit 1