Sign in to follow this  
PirateCaptain

Payday 2 - anti cheat coming

PirateCaptain

Arrrrrrr mateys, the lookout has reported a new enemy appearing in the horizon.

The great evil is called cheater defeater, and is a part of the otherwise awesome HoxHud mod.

As we draw closer i will let you know what damage can be expected from him, and lay waste to somoe silly rumors i've seen.

The following cheats will be affected (IF YOU PLAY WITH A HOST FLYING HOXHUD COLORS)

Carrystacker will get you listed as a cheater if you pick up more than 1 bag, and it will block you from picking up bags afterwards.

You can no longer tase/cuff/down others

Rainmenu will get you exposed as a cheater

You can no longer secure unlimited bags, just one

It's still rare to bump into these new enemies, but they are out there and growing in numbers.

• Upvote 2

rikbi_PRO

Arrrrrrr mateys, the lookout has reported a new enemy appearing in the horizon.

The great evil is called cheater defeater, and is a part of the otherwise awesome HoxHud mod.

As we draw closer i will let you know what damage can be expected from him, and lay waste to somoe silly rumors i've seen.

The following cheats will be affected (IF YOU PLAY WITH A HOST FLYING HOXHUD COLORS)

Carrystacker will get you listed as a cheater if you pick up more than 1 bag, and it will block you from picking up bags afterwards.

You can no longer tase/cuff/down others

Rainmenu will get you exposed as a cheater

You can no longer secure unlimited bags, just one

It's still rare to bump into these new enemies, but they are out there and growing in numbers.

GG :bravo:

ProdigyThirteen

I don't get it, wouldn't only being able to secure 1 bag fuck with legit players? I'm pretty sure every single heist has some stage where there are more than 4 bags to be secured...

Either way, simple workaround is don't join a game and host what you want to play. If people don't like you cheating, they can leave. Nothing much changes.

Davy Jones

Maybe... my updates screwed up on the forum... but... look at the date DolphinSUX and ProdigyThirteen, if you really did post around 2 hours ago... if you didn't, never mind... but \/

April... of 2014... a year and 5 months ago...

Also, ProdigyThirteen, I believe it was implied securing more than one bag instantly, not overall.

• Upvote 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this