PirateCaptain

PiratePerfection v1 released

Jayhawk2

Me and my friend are both having problems with when you start up payday 2 most of the time it immediately crashes. I also have a problem with frequent crashes when doing heists.

Araytha
On 10/31/2015, 3:14:43, bentleydubs said:

is DLC unlocker coming back or is it just not in BLT

DLC Unlocker is in the BLT, its in the mods folder then in the PP folder.

On 10/31/2015, 1:58:21, Debbie said:

I went to Confing in my paste with Notepad++ and I changed, thanks for helping ^-^

Yeah DLCUnlocker causes cheater tag, glad you got it fixed :)

LUIGIFANXD

It only started crashing recently for me now

Azamaki
On 11/6/2015, 2:40:40, Sta4or said:

How can i spawn Cloakers behind teammates?

Get the Donor version - Numpad 4 - Troll Menu.

On 11/6/2015, 12:14:46, MaskedMumbler said:

I just hold onto my cheated weapons for friends only games, I host. they don't care cus they are on the "Crimefest is a free community update" train.. (And it is.. )

Anyway,

How do you spawn the Swat Van turret? What is it under? I can't seem to find it.

It's under specials. 

MasterChief1337

Any news for the people, for which the iphlpapi.dll doesn't work? For me it still doesn't work.

Davy Jones

The Support Web still applies to this crash:

The issue is known, of course, and is still a concern that is being addressed.  Since there is no way to go back in time to use the old Alternate IPHLPAPI.dll file due to the Crimefest update, the issue has to be worked out of the current hook.  I don't normally want to speak for the Admins and other Moderators, but I will in this case:  We wish only for this issue to no longer be a concern, and it is still being worked on.  While the situation is not optimal, it is still a big problem on the plate, and do not wish to cause an inconvenience.  Thanks to Overkill, this issue exists in the first place, but a remedy is still being developed, however, erasing the issue takes time, time taken out of the few volunteer-able hours the Admins have, and with such a small team, it is doubly so.

The issue has always been present in the later versions of development, however, Overkill only added to the issue by making the fix no longer functional, so all we ask is that you stand with and support Pirate Perfection until an end is met with this concern.

(From me:  I too am at odds with the current issue a small percent of you face, so you are not alone.)

• Upvote 1

kamiar

so when i press numpad 1 and select something like skills it will save but it wont add anything 

MasterChief1337

Where do I find status updates for PPV1. I still can't use it because the game allways crashes at start.

Ninjanico99

Ever since more skins came out (after crimefest), I can't unlock all the skins? Any suggestions?

Davy Jones
5 minutes ago, Ninjanico99 said:

Ever since more skins came out (after crimefest), I can't unlock all the skins? Any suggestions?

The fix that I've released weeks ago.  Please login or register to see this link.

MasterChief1337

I found the reason PPV1 didn't work for me. There was something wrong with Visual C++ 2013. I reinstalled it and now it works fine.

Jambrs

Does anyone know if we're able to spawn smoke grenades and flash bangs?

marci2oo9

its an nice trainer !

Edited by marci2oo9