PirateCaptain

PiratePerfection v1 released

Banzure

Fuck me sideways, I use BLT on top of this.

This might make me quit Payday.

Please login or register to see this link.

They're also working on it.

Augustus

I think overkill is finally starting to crack down on cheating. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the crimefest goals is full-on anti-cheat.

They didn't target cheating directly, they broke all mods on purpose, claim it's due to the next 9 days of updates that will constantly break mods anyway, so they disabled the LUA/Hook method, that all mods/PP uses. At this time, I don't see what mod developers/PP can do about it.

It's funny because due to the terrible (or lack of) coding on their part, most people can't imagine playing PD2 without at least one, if not more hud mods and alike.

Davy Jones

I know very few people will read this and just automatically flail post, but to reiterate, it is not "broken" but simply changed, Overkill added some stuff which more than likely messed with the way the game is accessed.  A fix to moving it back to attach to the game is already in the works, and should be up again relatively soon.  All mods do not work because all mods use the same file, so if one doesn't work...  I'll let you fill out the rest.  Pirate Perfection has had a pretty consistent time table to updates, the most I've seen being roughly a week, which is better than the track records of million-dollar companies.  There is nothing to worry about, at least yet, as it has been less than 24 hours.  One of the Admins wasn't even awake to witness the hours after the update, so at least some patience, consideration, and cooperation is expected.  Pirate Perfection hasn't let you down yet, what are the odds the Crimefest updates would be any different?

• Upvote 2

Mattias Nilsson

I know very few people will read this and just automatically flail post, but to reiterate, it is not "broken" but simply changed, Overkill added some stuff which more than likely messed with the way the game is accessed.  A fix to moving it back to attach to the game is already in the works, and should be up again relatively soon.  All mods do not work because all mods use the same file, so if one doesn't work...  I'll let you fill out the rest.  Pirate Perfection has had a pretty consistent time table to updates, the most I've seen being roughly a week, which is better than the track records of million-dollar companies.  There is nothing to worry about, at least yet, as it has been less than 24 hours.  One of the Admins wasn't even awake to witness the hours after the update, so at least some patience, consideration, and cooperation is expected.  Pirate Perfection hasn't let you down yet, what are the odds the Crimefest updates would be any different?

Nah Davey, we're fucked, it's the apocolypse, time to flail our arms about in panic and burn the community to the ground, this minor inconvenience will be the end of PP for sure, we will never come back from this!

BobVanBob

Why can only premium play the new update? This is unfair.

nurbutt

It's all about patience when it comes to things like this.  In all honestly though I don't think they care about the cheating so much as not getting all the money they can for the lame dlcs they came out with.  The biggest flag will be the unlocker.

Banzure

It's unfair that the people that donated to help PP get stuff first? I fail to see your point, sir.

Urban Commando

Yarr!

I have the patience of a saint!

Though I am kinda disappointed with Overkills new update...

Azamaki

It's unfair that the people that donated to help PP get stuff first? I fail to see your point, sir.

Of course those, who supported PP with money, get earlier access.
The only thing that kind of stokes me is the fact that the Donors, like me, are still waiting. 

• Upvote 1

Banzure

The only thing that kind of stokes me is the fact that the Donors, like me, are still waiting. 

Everyone's waiting though. It all broke with the update yesterday, they're working hard to fix it though. No one has mods/PP right now.

Davy Jones

The ALL in "all mods" is kinda key.  The v1.0 release of Pirate Perfection you see was before this update, not the fix for the update.

The reason you are waiting is because A) This incident, and B) The first release of Premium ins't technically a release at all, but more of a test build.  Between the Admins and Moderators, that's the only initial testing group, and to be honest, the few people that make up that list is not going to run into as many scenarios as the number of Premium people.  Premium, yes, do get early access, but also run with a fairly buggy set as the $25 has given a layer of trust that can be used to smash out those bugs without the masses posting "___ der't werk".  Only after that testing is done, does the Pro version come out, which is more or less the ACTUAL release.  And as I've said elsewhere in this website, it is v1.0, one, ONE.

THIS is technically the FIRST official release of Pirate Perfection, it's kinda a big deal.  The general population may not care, but the general population isn't also the Wright brothers or Ford, with the first standard of airplanes and the first standard of automobiles respectively.  Last time I checked, the name wasn't "Pirate Pretty-Average", so for the official big release, they want to make it PERFECTION.

• Upvote 7

Garu-u

i wish i could test it too D: i already waste all my time with this stupid game anyway

CelticSteel
  1. I wish I could donate.

You can donate with steam games

how do i do this?

I'd like to know if this is possible, too. I've got some Steambux laying around not doing anything.

vela

Hope the donor version gets fixed soon!, I just got back to playing payday2 after  leaving it alone for 2 months.

It may take a while, you're just gonna have to wait and trust PP on this one. From what I hear, they removed custom Lua support to the game itself. If this is true then the crew at PP may have some time yet to figure out an alternative way of running the menu.

BobVanBob

Is PPR v1 released for everyone after Crimefest 2015? Because I think then all mods should work again.

Hope the donor version gets fixed soon!, I just got back to playing payday2 after  leaving it alone for 2 months.

It may take a while, you're just gonna have to wait and trust PP on this one. From what I hear, they removed custom Lua support to the game itself. If this is true then the crew at PP may have some time yet to figure out an alternative way of running the menu.

They didn't removed they just blocked it because the frequent updates in Crimefest 2015.

• Upvote 1

toxyk_93

//

Edited by toxyk_93

BlackReaper

The Link doesnt work for me. <.<

Anyone else has that problem?

which link? the hack is not working atm the hook is not working cause of crimefest and his changes

toxyk_93

The Link doesnt work for me. <.<

Anyone else has that problem?

which link? the hack is not working atm the hook is not working cause of crimefest and his changes

Sorry for some reason this went under the wrong topic. :o

I wanted to write it under the "Lua Hook" thing... but I already read an answer. =)

DrCryptix

"Mods like Hoxhud and others for PAYDAY 2 are still accepted like before. The reason why some mods aren't working is that we made changes to the game code going into Crimefest that affected the functionality of some mods, as it does from time to time. Mods are still permitted like previously and we will continue to work with the modding community on ensuring that the process is as good as it can be and that they get the help they need. "

It can be fixed during crimefest it just will take some time this is from todays announcements

1. I wish I could donate.

You can donate with steam games

how do i do this?

I'd like to know if this is possible, too. I've got some Steambux laying around not doing anything.

make a thread and tell the admins what games u can donate