PirateCaptain

How to download music from youtube

PirateCaptain

Copy the link to the youtube video, and go here

Please login or register to see this link.

paste it in, download.

johndoe14

Also worth trying: Please login or register to see this link.

It can download YouTube audio and videos, as well as SoundCloud music, etc, etc. I've found it pretty good.

• Upvote 1

Baddog-11

My favorite tool : Please login or register to see this link.

Free Studio is a complete multimedia package developed by DVDVideoSoft. All of its free apps are organized in 5 sections for an easy access: Downloaders, Uploaders, Converters, Recorders and Editors.

Free Studio gives you the tools to:

- download and convert YouTube video to MP4 and MP3 for any computer, Apple, Android or Windows gadget;

- convert video and audio files between different formats or for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Windows and Android devices;

- edit video and audio with minimum time and efforts;

- make screen captures and record videos from the desktop;

- record video and audio from Skype;

- upload video and music to YouTube and Facebook;

- download files from YouTube, Instagram, Dailymotion, Niconico and Coub.

Free Studio does not contain spyware or adware. It's absolutely free and completely safe to install and run.

DVDVideoSoft's products are freeware. In order to maintain product development and provide you with high-quality software, DVDVideoSoft may bundle links to other websites and third-party apps installations including toolbars in its products. Every time DVDVideoSoft products are installed, you have an obvious option to accept or opt-out of such installations.

Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3

• Upvote 1

johndoe14

My favorite tool : Please login or register to see this link.

The only thing I will say against such a program is that PirateCaptain and my website's don't require a download. This is both a blessing and a curse, depending on how you look at it.

The HiVE

The only thing I will say against such a program is that PirateCaptain and my website's don't require a download. This is both a blessing and a curse, depending on how you look at it.

I'd prefer directly downloading the thing thru a program, over downloading it from a possibly suss site with horrible protection against hackers of any sort (at least that way, I can find the damn virus and send it back worse ^.^). And would prefer to download it directly from YouTube, just by using vanilla FireFox or another browser, lol.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.