Sign in to follow this  
PirateCaptain

Torrent music sites

PirateCaptain

A few closed harbors are worth fighting for an invite to

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

Can you consider the pirate bay as one? Or is it only for torrent sites specifically for music?

TPB covers everything and anything, so naturally it would fit into the classic "All Known, All Plundered" catergory, so don't really see why it should be linked multiple times unless there's profit to be made.

Would love to be able to log into one of them, but would love to find one that deals mainly with OSTs from movies and games, even if it was open to the public. Just sayin', lol.

PirateCaptain

TPB covers everything and anything, so naturally it would fit into the classic "All Known, All Plundered" catergory, so don't really see why it should be linked multiple times unless there's profit to be made.

Guess you could call the music subsection on TPB a "music tracker" but those i posted above are 100% music trackers, and not publicly available (need invite to join the party)

They have a HUGE library, great retention times and dedicated communities

PirateCaptain

seems like a realy hard thing to get in to...

the good ones yes they are quite difficult, thats why you work some time on the easy ones and trade invites to get up in the hieracy

I spent 3 months seedboxing on regular torrent sites building up a badass ratio, before i was even considered for what.cd and waffles

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this