Sign in to follow this  
PirateCaptain

The war has begun, we captured their capital ship captain...

PirateCaptain

Anno 2014:

In the anals it is written that the battle of the hox begun with a glorious first attack on the wretched hoxhud enemy once so feared.

Our seamen has successfully penetrated the holiest of holy and captured the enemy's headquarter, in a daring first strike.

The wrecked enemy has been abandoned and only a poster is left behind

Please login or register to see this link.

:shock: I swear, words can't even begin to describe just how insanely awesome that is.

Alas, I fear that this ship has gone down far to easy...

Thats.... i'm not sure what to say...

i just hope that was not just a step backwards to take tarnish

rc795s.jpg :oops:

I don't know about you, but if we could get public access to this "7.2" version, or any version with the A-C in it, we'll be able to find ways to counter it, hell, even I'll give it a go once or twice for the hell of it.

And when it's countered, HoxHud will surely try to step it up and stop us, to which we shall come back stronger and harder then before, after all, some of the best cheat-makers never give up or surrender, for as long as the game lives.

That, is all.

Baddog-11

I don't know about you, but if we could get public access to this "7.2" version, or any version with the A-C in it, we'll be able to find ways to counter it, hell, even I'll give it a go once or twice for the hell of it.

And when it's countered, HoxHud will surely try to step it up and stop us, to which we shall come back stronger and harder then before, after all, some of the best cheat-makers never give up or surrender, for as long as the game lives.

That, is all.

If Pirate Captain is fine with it, i could post a download link to HoxHud v9

HoxHudv10.7z[/attachment]

'Newest Version': [attachment=0]HoxHudv12.7z[/attachment]

PirateCaptain

If Pirate Captain is fine with it, i could post a download link to HoxHud v9

But you couldn't do much with it because HoxHud consists only of 2 files PD2APIDLL1.dll and HoxHudTweakData.lua

To use it you would need to be in both Steam groups because they have coded in a Group check function and if you would like to find out how HoxHud works you would need to know how to open/edit .dll files. (something that i can not -.-)

I am fine with it, try use attachments, they should be working now.

I am fine with it, try use attachments, they should be working now.

Now that's awesome.

Freaking weird though... Never heard of anything or anyone containing a check for Steam Groups. Makes me wonder though, 'just how frail it could be'... And if the check is in a certain ways, it could fall under illegal information gathering and possibly falls under the topics about making Steam more free. Gah, ah well. Not like I'm going to find out first hand, so I'm going to stop dragging this off into the 'wtf zone'.

PirateCaptain

Now that's awesome.

Freaking weird though... Never heard of anything or anyone containing a check for Steam Groups. Makes me wonder though, 'just how frail it could be'... And if the check is in a certain ways, it could fall under illegal information gathering and possibly falls under the topics about making Steam more free. Gah, ah well. Not like I'm going to find out first hand, so I'm going to stop dragging this off into the 'wtf zone'.

two words, lootbag items :D

two words, lootbag items :D

I'll accept those two words if I get the title of village idiot, :oops: lol.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this