Sign in to follow this  
baldwin

Disable Anticheat (HOST) [Updated 14 May]

baldwin

--Found by baldwin

function PlayerManager:verify_carry (peer_id, carry_id)

return true

end

function NetworkMember:place_deployable(id)

return true

end

function NetworkMember:place_bag (carry_id, amount)

return true

end

function NetworkMember:set_grenade (value)

return true

end

function PlayerManager:verify_equipment(peer_id, equipment_id)

return true

end

function PlayerManager:verify_grenade(peer_id)

return true

end

function PlayerManager:register_grenade(peer_id)

return true

end

Enjoy, works on server side and allows every client keep cheating and also you can spawn bags again. This is still work-in-progress thing.

14 May update notes: added lobotomy for a few more functions just in case.

baldwin

--Found by baldwin

return true

end

return true

end

return true

end

return true

end

function PlayerManager:verify_equipment(peer_id, equipment_id)

return true

end

function PlayerManager:verify_grenade(peer_id)

return true

end

function PlayerManager:register_grenade(peer_id)

return true

end

Enjoy, works on server side and allows every client keep cheating and also you can spawn bags again. This is still work-in-progress thing.

14 May update notes: added lobotomy for a few more functions just in case.

Nice find, Baldwin.

Nice find, Baldwin.

PirateCaptain

--Found by baldwin

return true

end

return true

end

return true

end

return true

end

:raiders::raiders::raiders::raiders::raiders::raiders::raiders::raiders::raiders: :crew:

PirateCaptain

--Found by baldwin

return true

end

return true

end

return true

end

return true

end

:raiders::raiders::raiders::raiders::raiders::raiders::raiders::raiders::raiders: :crew:

The only thing I ask is not to post this code outside this site, yet, since It is workin-in-progress stuff.

With the amount of people who have joined PP.C, as well as guests freely browsing PP.C, don't expect it to actually stick around un-found for long, even shorter with the yappy people who are going to post links back to this and the ones who "claim" it as their own. Would possibly been best to post it in the donar's forum and after it's no longer a 'WIP' throw it back in Code(), that way less chance of the above.

The only thing I ask is not to post this code outside this site, yet, since It is workin-in-progress stuff.

With the amount of people who have joined PP.C, as well as guests freely browsing PP.C, don't expect it to actually stick around un-found for long, even shorter with the yappy people who are going to post links back to this and the ones who "claim" it as their own. Would possibly been best to post it in the donar's forum and after it's no longer a 'WIP' throw it back in Code(), that way less chance of the above.

PirateCaptain

this one should be public fair use rules applied :)

if you want to allow cheating as host you should be allowed to do so, you shouldn't be forced to use PP to have loose reigns.

PirateCaptain

if you want to allow cheating as host you should be allowed to do so, you shouldn't be forced to use PP to have loose reigns.

'Twas just simply stating my opinion towards defence, nothing more, nothing less. I believe in fair rules and what not and for everyone to get their hands on it, but with that also means those who want to harm, disable or re-create (with manners to 'harm' the original amongst others) can freely get their hands on it.

I've seen quite a bit of plagurism over the years and that has had me think against the pirater's ideal world, but not like I intend to go against it, just defend the best stuff so it makes it harder for the general 'nasty' populis to get at it.

(Also, I really should learn how to make my posts cryptic to the point of insanity, be fun to see what people respond with, lol.)

'Twas just simply stating my opinion towards defence, nothing more, nothing less. I believe in fair rules and what not and for everyone to get their hands on it, but with that also means those who want to harm, disable or re-create (with manners to 'harm' the original amongst others) can freely get their hands on it.

I've seen quite a bit of plagurism over the years and that has had me think against the pirater's ideal world, but not like I intend to go against it, just defend the best stuff so it makes it harder for the general 'nasty' populis to get at it.

(Also, I really should learn how to make my posts cryptic to the point of insanity, be fun to see what people respond with, lol.)

SirGoodsmoke

So I noticed with using this it disables interactions with small loot once instant interact is activated would it be similiar to this as why it happens

self.disable_interaction_cheat_checks = false --interaction cheat check limits players to 1 interaction every 0.5 seconds.

And I also noticed that there is a limit on how much small loot can be payed out at the end of the game and a loot bag secure limit mind you this doesn't have to with script just pointing it out