Sign in to follow this  
Someguy460

Silently secure 100 turret parts.

Someguy460

Ahoy!

Back when PP was being uploaded on another website, I found this post from another guy (can't remember his name) with some useful code to get money fast and silently. If you're tired of raining bags and then pressing F like 1000 times just to give money to others, you can try using this to speed up the process.

Or you could just troll some random people by magically "raising" the money reward for...let's say, a billion? And still remain anonymous :)

Ok, here it is:

function inGame()
if not game_state_machine then return false end
return string.find(game_state_machine:current_state_name(), "game")
end

function secure(name, amount, silent)
for i = 1, amount, 1 do
if Network:is_server() then
managers.loot:server_secure_loot( name, managers.money:get_bag_value(name), silent )
else
managers.network:session():send_to_peers_synched( "sync_secure_loot", name, managers.money:get_bag_value(name), silent )
managers.loot:sync_secure_loot( name, managers.money:get_bag_value(name), silent )
end
end

end

if inGame() then
secure("turret", 100, true)
end

Again, I did NOT create this lua code. I'm just sharing it, as it seems that no one knows about it.

If you need help implementing it to Pirate Perfection, just ask :)

Note to moderators: I'm new to this forum and I don't know how to properly paste codes. If you could edit it to include it on a box, I'd appreciate it.

Someguy460

Ahoy!

Back when PP was being uploaded on another website , I found this post from another guy (can't remember his name) with some useful code to get money fast and silently. If you're tired of raining bags and then pressing F like 1000 times just to give money to others, you can try using this to speed up the process.

Or you could just troll some random people by magically "raising" the money reward for...let's say, a billion? And still remain anonymous :)

Ok, here it is:

function inGame()
end

for i = 1, amount, 1 do
managers.loot:server_secure_loot( name, managers.money:get_bag_value(name), silent )
else
managers.network:session():send_to_peers_synched( "sync_secure_loot", name, managers.money:get_bag_value(name), silent )
managers.loot:sync_secure_loot( name, managers.money:get_bag_value(name), silent )
end
end

end

if inGame() then
end

Again, I did NOT create this lua code. I'm just sharing it, as it seems that no one knows about it.

Note to moderators: I'm new to this forum and I don't know how to properly paste codes. If you could edit it to include it on a box, I'd appreciate it.

PirateCaptain

Ahoy!

Back when PP was being uploaded on another website, I found this post from another guy (can't remember his name) with some useful code to get money fast and silently. If you're tired of raining bags and then pressing F like 1000 times just to give money to others, you can try using this to speed up the process.

Ok, here it is:

function inGame()

end

for i = 1, amount, 1 do

else

end

end

end

if inGame() then

end

did you test if this works AFTER they added anticheat in upd27?

cuz there is a limit now to how much can be secured, and this code does not look like it can break that part.

PirateCaptain

Ahoy!

Back when PP was being uploaded on another website , I found this post from another guy (can't remember his name) with some useful code to get money fast and silently. If you're tired of raining bags and then pressing F like 1000 times just to give money to others, you can try using this to speed up the process.

Ok, here it is:

function inGame()

end

for i = 1, amount, 1 do

else

end

end

end

if inGame() then

end

did you test if this works AFTER they added anticheat in upd27?

cuz there is a limit now to how much can be secured, and this code does not look like it can break that part.

PirateCaptain

the guy who created it was named Kidney and no it doesnt work on update27 :)

same kidney as this one here ^^ ;) ?

PirateCaptain

is there a code to break limit yet?

no

PirateCaptain

yessir. same one indeed :)

Welcome kidney, nice to see the UC crowd can find this place :)

Guest Dallas
is there a code to break limit yet?
What are the limits? I didn't find any so far. Yesterday a friend asked me to give him some offshore to become infamous. I gave him about 100 millions in a single game of framing frames. Where did you encounter any limits?

Kidney

What are the limits? I didn't find any so far. Yesterday a friend asked me to give him some offshore to become infamous. I gave him about 100 millions in a single game of framing frames. Where did you encounter any limits?

If you are host there isn't a limit. If they r host then the game will remove whatever you secure

maelform

If you are host there isn't a limit. If they r host then the game will remove whatever you secure

I don't believe this is entirely true, I have not tested every map, but I know some maps have a limit host or not host.

Guest Dallas

Ukrainian has a limit for the host for sure. I didnt encounter one on framing frame but maybe I just didnt hit the ceilling.

Kidney

I don't believe this is entirely true, I have not tested every map, but I know some maps have a limit host or not host.

my mistake. your correct. i just did FF on overkill and it has a max of $129M. i think ill look for a list of what the max payouts are. if i cant find one ill work on one.

PirateCaptain

my mistake. your correct. i just did FF on overkill and it has a max of $129M. i think ill look for a list of what the max payouts are. if i cant find one ill work on one.

If one stands out it could be a clue to "THE SECRET" dum dum duuuuuum

baldwin

About limits, yes, here is the limit on ammount of secured bags being counted (default 20, may vary, depends on heist/day). About this scipt, It will work only on server side, though client-side was partially fixed, If you will mess with secure loot script long enough, you will understand why partially.

Script, that will silently secure on host side and attempt to secure on client side (not silent):

managers.loot:secure( bagtype, 1, true ) --Where bagtype, for example: "money", "turret", "person" and etc.

PirateCaptain

About limits, yes, here is the limit on ammount of secured bags being counted (default 20, may vary, depends on heist/day). About this scipt, It will work only on server side, though client-side was partially fixed, If you will mess with secure loot script long enough, you will understand why partially.

Script, that will silently secure on host side and attempt to secure on client side (not silent):

managers.loot:secure( bagtype, 1, true ) --Where bagtype, for example: "money", "turret", "person" and etc.

nice one, and g'morning :D

15qc3_joy5A

Someguy460

Whoa, I didn't know my post had replies. There needs to be some sort of notifications.

Anyway, I'm glad the author (Kidney) could find this post :)

Too bad this awesome code didn't last for long...

Hope to see it again in the future :D

MitchellFarted

Whoa, I didn't know my post had replies. There needs to be some sort of notifications.

Anyway, I'm glad the author (Kidney) could find this post :)

Too bad this awesome code didn't last for long...

Hope to see it again in the future :D

There is email notifications about replies if you subscribe to a topic, but other than that, just keep on eye on the threads that interest you

Someguy460

There is email notifications about replies if you subscribe to a topic, but other than that, just keep on eye on the threads that interest you

I was quite a newbie when I posted this. And the e-mail notification arrived yesterday.