Sign in to follow this  
Geoken

adjusting ammo picked up?

Geoken

function RaycastWeaponBase:add_ammo()	

if self:ammo_max() then

return false

end

local multiplier = managers.player:upgrade_value( "player", "pick_up_ammo_multiplier", 1.75 )

local add_amount = math.max( 0, math.round( math.lerp( self._ammo_pickup[1] * multiplier, self._ammo_pickup[2] * multiplier, math.random() ) ) )

self:set_ammo_total( math.clamp( self:get_ammo_total() + add_amount, 0, self:get_ammo_max() ) )

return true

end

is there a way to change the amount of ammo picked up?

i know there is a skill for it but its a pretty high tier skill in the enforcer tree, which contrasts with the "legit" persona that i usually like to run - mm/ghost. in addition, the aced fully loaded skill requires that i get the basic one, so having that high tier enforcer skill along with inspire and maxed out ecms would only further suspicion since having more ammo than the norm is obvious

Not so obvious, at least for me in theory. Also, I don't think anyone's actually been able to find/has made public/told others about the string for altering ammo on pickup. But, that's just from what I've seen/heard so don't take it as actual proof...

PirateCaptain

Not so obvious, at least for me in theory. Also, I don't think anyone's actually been able to find/has made public/told others about the string for altering ammo on pickup. But, that's just from what I've seen/heard so don't take it as actual proof...

Actually trandscend did something like that waaaaaay back, made the cops drop 20 bullets each time gonna have a look if i can dig it out somewhere

Actually trandscend did something like that waaaaaay back, made the cops drop 20 bullets each time gonna have a look if i can dig it out somewhere

Holy crap... And I used to be a pretty big user towards Transcendence's collection of scripts and snipplets before going onto PP... Talk about irony, didn't even know about it being scripted back in the past.

PirateCaptain

function RaycastWeaponBase:add_ammo()	

if self:ammo_max() then

return false

end

local multiplier = managers.player:upgrade_value( "player", "pick_up_ammo_multiplier", 1.75 )

local add_amount = math.max( 0, math.round( math.lerp( self._ammo_pickup[1] * multiplier, self._ammo_pickup[2] * multiplier, math.random() ) ) )

self:set_ammo_total( math.clamp( self:get_ammo_total() + add_amount, 0, self:get_ammo_max() ) )

return true

end

Looks like Geoken found it :)