PirateCaptain

Lets make a game

PirateCaptain

type: browser strategy

goal: protect your country from becoming a caliphate by deflecting immigrants to other countries

means: any necessary

minigames:

• capture dinghys and tow to other countries
  • reroute trucks to other countries
  • shoot down hijacked planes
  • etc

leaderboard with all participating countries listed

if your country falls below the threshold of 50% of its country being 1 generation immigrants, it will be declared a caliphate and game over unless you play for another country via VPN

lost countries can be resurrected by other countries for atheist points if they are not to busy bringing down their own %

win condition, rid the world of religion by spending atheist points acquired from winning minigames

if there are no countries left, or if religion is abolished the game is over and reset.

• Upvote 9

PirateCaptain

unsure what will be used to create it, unity seems overkill since it will be only 2D

this is just idea stage still, if anyone has ideas for minigames they are welcomed.

NekWios found us a german coder who has skills creating browser games, but for him to get started we need to finetune the ideas.

• Upvote 1

PirateCaptain
6 minutes ago, ProdigyThirteen said:

Well, Construct 2 I find super easy (it's like an advanced version of Please login or register to see this link. ) and you can make some pretty impressive games with it. Only downside is you need to pay if you want to profit

profit is not important, doing this for the fun of it and will throw money at it if needed to have our own game.

if it by chance adds some users to the site great but its not a goal in itself.

main goal is to entertain and mess with religious peoples heads (+ take a stab at current situation in europe)

• Upvote 2

Clone
5 hours ago, PirateCaptain said:

unsure what will be used to create it, unity seems overkill since it will be only 2D

this is just idea stage still, if anyone has ideas for minigames they are welcomed.

NekWios found us a german coder who has skills creating browser games, but for him to get started we need to finetune the ideas.

"Overkill" huh :derailed: But really no it sounds like a good idea. 

• Upvote 1

DolphinSUX

This intrigues me...

• Upvote 1

Rella

Kinda Interested on what happens now...

DolphinSUX

So how might a player control the United States...? Will it be seperated into states, or regions, or will the first person to choose it automatically become one of the best players since it's quite a large country...

NekWioS

I'm sorry Captain,

for private reason(s), my German coder jumped off the project.

Also there is no way, to get him back to the project.

All access data's got removed - so no worry about that one.

Also I don't have any access to the work he done yet, currently.

PirateCaptain

no probs nek, we need to find a english speaking coder for this anyway. I don't want to start learning german again, i already gave up once

• Upvote 1