Araytha

Minecraft - Gameserver details

Araytha

-PiratePerfection: Minecraft Server-

A Pirates life on Minecraft

Welcome pirates! Here is a simple snippet of the creation process of currently one of our first minecraft servers to be built, Our plans are quite strong with what we plan to do with the minecraft world, and how we plan to expand it as the days go by. The world is looking pretty fine as it is now, however nothing has really been implanted yet, as we just started the project. Not only do we plan on building some of the greatest content on minecraft, but we also plan on adding more features that will make you enjoy the pirates world more. we are taking things to a whole new level, With the selected plugins and creative content we have set up, I can confirm this is going to be a sweet server, With no further of doubt we would like to thank the people who are willing to help with this project and continue to do with the support they give. If you are wanting to take part in this project then feel free to message myself and i will get back to you as soon as possible.

Pictures from around the map:

Spoiler

Cultures and Architectural Styles:

Spoiler

Minigames:

Spoiler

Creative credits:

Spoiler

Please login or register to see this link.

Admin credits:

Spoiler

t6uaIX1.gif

• Upvote 3

Razur_01

Very nice, i would like to play MineCraft with this community, seems very fun.

But you'd need to look out for modders, becaus ya know this is a modding based website.

ProdigyThirteen
4 minutes ago, Razur_01 said:

But you'd need to look out for modders, becaus ya know this is a modding based website.

I was just about to mention that.
Are hacked clients allowed or not?

Araytha

6 minutes ago, Razur_01 said:

It will be a secure server, Want it to be as legit as possible.

2 minutes ago, ProdigyThirteen said:

I was just about to mention that.
Are hacked clients allowed or not?

Hacked clients are not  going to get in. As the server will be secured, However making one for hacked clients is possible.

ProdigyThirteen
1 minute ago, Cpt. Jack Sparrow said:

It will be a secure server, Want it to be as legit as possible.

Hacked clients are not  going to get in. As the server will be secured, However making one for hacked clients is possible.

No matter how secure your server is, hacked clients will always get in.

Araytha

33 minutes ago, ProdigyThirteen said:

No matter how secure your server is, hacked clients will always get in.

Very true, but would like to try keep it down rather than a high amount of hacked clients join.

NekWioS

I can work on stuff like:

• Spawn protection
  • 8-bit city / area maps (prototypes / server map)
  • Teleport binding (after quick guide)
  • Other "non scripting" stuff

etc.

• Upvote 1

Araytha
1 minute ago, NekWioS said:

I can work on stuff like:

• Spawn protection
  • 8-bit city / area maps (prototypes / server map)
  • Teleport binding (after quick guide)
  • Other "non scripting" stuff

etc.

Sounds good, i should be starting on some stuff either tonight or this weekend. But if you are working on some of the stuff, just let me know when and i will do it with you.

• Upvote 1

NekWioS
7 hours ago, Cpt. Jack Sparrow said:

Sounds good, i should be starting on some stuff either tonight or this weekend. But if you are working on some of the stuff, just let me know when and i will do it with you.

A prototype map can be done already, when the server is up ; also I need noclip or something like that for that period of time, because the teleporter doesn't work currently, to make the area prototype maps.
I can start anytime.

EDIT: 8-bit maps got replaced with screenshots, because it takes forever to create such a map.

• Upvote 1

PirateCaptain
Spoiler

you spoil us

• Upvote 2

Rella

What about the Spleef gamemode?

Cluck_9

On this server I can work on many things like command blocks. If we use my command block skills we won't need to go through plugins and things like that. Ill just make commands that do the same as plugins. Also I'm great at building. I could also build many maps for this server. I have a lot of experience hosting and helping servers and I could also help this one too.

Araytha
1 minute ago, Cluck_9 said:

On this server I can work on many things like command blocks. If we use my command block skills we won't need to go through plugins and things like that. Ill just make commands that do the same as plugins. Also I'm great at building. I could also build many maps for this server. I have a lot of experience hosting and helping servers and I could also help this one too.

If you want to help you can, but if you are able to get on teamspeak that would make things easier. Just let me know  via chat or pm.

Cluck_9
1 minute ago, Cpt. Jack Sparrow said:

If you want to help you can, but if you are able to get on teamspeak that would make things easier. Just let me know  via chat or pm.

Sounds great! I'll pm you if I'll get on team speak or If i want to help the server right now.

EyeCraft

GG ! :D

ThisGuyGoesWild

so when is the server comming back and what is the ip??

Hector Barbossa

id be happy to join up on this, could see about making some buildings, cmd block stuff 

Araytha
On 26/08/2016 at 1:34 PM, tepperen said:

so when is the server comming back and what is the ip??

As soon as i get enough people wanting to help it will be back up

11 hours ago, Hector Barbossa said:

id be happy to join up on this, could see about making some buildings, cmd block stuff 

Sounds good, hoping to get it all sorted ASAP so once i get more info on what i plan to do then ill start working on the server again.

Sanguin
vor 35 Minuten, Araytha said:

Sounds good, hoping to get it all sorted ASAP so once i get more info on what i plan to do then ill start working on the server again.

Like i sayed once ive worked on mc for some time done some bukkit shit and modded clients also i can find my way around java so if you need some costum plugins or costum server hmu

Araytha
3 minutes ago, Sanguin said:

Like i sayed once ive worked on mc for some time done some bukkit shit and modded clients also i can find my way around java so if you need some costum plugins or costum server hmu

I know but the problem is. Not everyone is on at the same time to contribute to the server, So its a slow process building everything up.

Hector Barbossa
31 minutes ago, Araytha said:

I know but the problem is. Not everyone is on at the same time to contribute to the server, So its a slow process building everything up.

Well thats how some start, itll be a slow start building shops and stuff, getting plugins and mods running but once you start them, you can bring people in to build and there are mods that allow you to save buildings and move them between worlds, like a whole new game