Araytha

Now hiring Admins & Creators for Minecraft

20 posts in this topic

-PiratePerfection: Minecraft Server-

A Pirates life on Minecraft

Ahoy fellow pirates, As some of you know we have started working on a dedicated Minecraft server. Only now we are looking for some of you fellow pirates to join us in making the server more enjoyable, and playable once we launch the server. We are currently looking for some creative people who may know a thing or two about how the mineworld works. If you think you have what it takes to board this pirate ship then submit your application below and we will review it as soon as possible. Have a nice weekend Mateys YARRR!

How old are you?:
Where are you from?:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
Why should we pick you for the admin gig?:
Do you have any experience in admin'ing a gameserver? (Source):
How often would you be playing?:
What motivates you, helping out or be paid in gamekeys?:
How long have you been a crewmember at PiratePerfection?:
Have you had any experience in creative/scripting?:

NOTE: The admins will be selected by One of the following admins. Please login or register to see this link.  Please login or register to see this link.  Please login or register to see this link.

Heyo!

How old are you? 14 years old, turning 15 on the 14th of May.
Where are you from? I currently live in the US along the east coast.
How long have you played Minecraft? I've played for about 4 years now, give or take a few months.
Why should we pick you for the admin gig? I've had previous experience with running servers, I have run a few servers of my own, usually Faction servers or Towny servers.
Do you have any experience in admin'ing a gameserver? (Source) I haven't ever applied for admin on other servers but I do have my own server, fight.cf, it is currently down but I can put it up for verification.
How often would you be playing? I'd probably be on most days of the week, but I may have days where I have extra homework or an emergency comes up.
What motivates you, helping out or be paid in gamekeys? It would depend, I would be willing to just help if that means doing in-game things such as building, permissions, keeping order on the server, etc. but I would like to be paid in gamekeys if I am asked to code some plugins.
How long have you been a crewmember at PiratePerfection? I'm really new but I bought Premium pirate right off the bat, if that counts towards anything.
Have you had any experience in creative/scripting? I've had about a year of experience in Java so I can code a few basic plugins for Bukkit/Spigot but I do not know how to do anything more than a few basic things such as showing a message, making a chest gui, spawning a mob, modifying a nametag/item. Minecraft update 1.8 has changed the code for plugins a considerable bit but I have a few previous plugin works which I would be willing to show but as I previously stated, they may be broken due to the 1.8 update.

Hope I'm taken into consideration. :D

25 years old, 26 on August 6

i live in Canada

i played MC since v. 1.2

i had previous experience hosting servers and helping other servers

i play sometimes, i usually play cod or something like that, but if i am admin ill play much more

i love helping people in stuff like this. i helped many people on different servers (not only MC) and i enjoy doing it

i have been a member for about a year and really enjoy being a member. i also know some advanced commands in MC (like command blocks) and i would love to help the server with my skills

Hope you take me in consideration, thanks ;)

Edited by Cluck_9

How old are you? 16 years
Where are you from? The Netherlands
How long have you played Minecraft? 4 years
Why should we pick you for the admin gig? because i whas a moderator on big servers like cubecraft so i know how to deal with it?
Do you have any experience in admin'ing a gameserver? (Source) yea(cubecraft)
How often would you be playing? anytime that is needed
What motivates you, helping out or be paid in gamekeys? Nothing... i just want to help... 
How long have you been a crewmember at PiratePerfection? Not that long but i can make it long!
Have you had any experience in creative/scripting? yea... i made my own hack/trainer/modmenu but it failed a bit... 

How old are you? 15 years old
Where are you from? Sweden
How long have you played Minecraft? 4-3 years
Why should we pick you for the admin gig? Becuse i have experience with minecraft and alot of plugins
Do you have any experience in admin'ing a gameserver? (Source) Yes on gmod (nrgaming.com) And on minecraft but i dont have surce
How often would you be playing? M-t 2-3 hours, F-S, 3-6 hours 
What motivates you, helping out or be paid in gamekeys? Honestly if i get payed or not doesnt matter id still help.
How long have you been a crewmember at PiratePerfection? I think 5 months MAYBE
Have you had any experience in creative/scripting? Yes in mc helped my friend with some rank and some worlds, but all the scripting i know is pretty basic lua. Also in minecraft i have much experience with redstone and commands.

Thats it :D

How old are you? 18
Where are you from? UK
How long have you played Minecraft? Since it came out (2009)
Why should we pick you for the admin gig? Well, I play minecraft alot still to this day and love it also i am also friendly.
Do you have any experience in admin'ing a gameserver? (Source) I was admin on a server for 2 years sadly the server is no longer with us but the name was broverse.net, I have also owned 2 servers
How often would you be playing? Probs 3 hours a day since I work
What motivates you, helping out or be paid in gamekeys? Paid? haha why would i want to be paid I only like helping people it makes me smile :)
How long have you been a crewmember at PiratePerfection?  12 may 1014
Have you had any experience in creative/scripting? Made an edit of PP once also have edited a league script/ have edited minecraft server configs.

How old are you? 15
Where are you from? Mexico
How long have you played Minecraft? 2013
Why should we pick you for the admin gig? I´m friendly and i like helping people.
Do you have any experience in admin'ing a gameserver? (Source) I was admin on a server for 9 months, but server close.
How often would you be playing? About 2 hours per day.
What motivates you, helping out or be paid in gamekeys? I like helping people.
How long have you been a crewmember at PiratePerfection? 2 may 2015
Have you had any experience in creative/scripting?  I´m good in creative.

How old are you? 15 
Where are you from? Florida
How long have you played Minecraft? Since I was 12-13 ish
Why should we pick you for the admin gig? I always have hated being unfairly treated by admins so, I want people playing to have the best time possible.
Do you have any experience in admin'ing a gameserver? (Source) Yes, I have been an admin on a few of my friends servers (Unturned and Minecraft).
How often would you be playing? I play Minecraft whenever my friends want to play, I would play more if I was admin/ creator.
What motivates you, helping out or be paid in gamekeys? I didn't realise I would be getting paid until I read this question. As I said before, I want people to have a good time while they play.
How long have you been a crew member at PiratePerfection? I became a member the end of 2015. (I think Novemeber)
Have you had any experience in creative/scripting? I can build some pretty cool stuff in creative and am good with Redstone, commands, and other strange tricks.

#Pirate4Life 

Dank Smarmy.jpg

Edited by Smarmy's Pizza

How old are you? I am 15 soon to be 16.
Where are you from? United States East Coast
How long have you played Minecraft? I have played MC for about 5-6 years
Why should we pick you for the admin gig? I have operated one server before called demon craft with some friends, and I love just helping people out. I am also good at building and using world edit.
Do you have any experience in admin'ing a gameserver? (Source) I have once admined on the craftererer server which unfortunately no longer exist but their are videos of it on you tube still from reviews.
How often would you be playing? I can not make it on to many weekdays but I could dedicate a very large portion of my weekend (a good 5-6 hours a day or so)
What motivates you, helping out or be paid in gamekeys? I do not need any payment.
How long have you been a crewmember at PiratePerfection? I would say since late 2015.
Have you had any experience in creative/scripting? I have little java experience, but do have knowledge of plugins.

Thank you for considering me as an admin/whatever you need.

How old are you? I am 21 about to be 22
Where are you from? Tennessee, US
How long have you played Minecraft? Started around 2009
Why should we pick you for the admin gig? Not my first admin gig, i use to run my own server and know what it takes.
Do you have any experience in admin'ing a gameserver? (Source) I use to have my own server and worked on some of my friends
How often would you be playing? I currently have a lot of free time.
What motivates you, helping out or be paid in gamekeys? Both are beneficiary
How long have you been a crewmember at PiratePerfection? over a year.
Have you had any experience in creative/scripting? Yes I am know for some of my work. people always look forward to my creations on console. 

How old are you? 17. (becoming 18 in 2 months)
Where are you from? The Netherlands.
How long have you played Minecraft? Hmm... I think for about 5 or 6 years now? Depends on how you look to my situation in life at the moment.
Why should we pick you for the admin gig? Because I can handle some stress and I can be valueable to the staff team by helping wth projects or helping out players in game etc, etc.
Do you have any experience in admin'ing a gameserver? Yup, because as what I stated above: In the past I had an big server on Minecraft with approx. 18 players and now I also have one with 4 players
How often would you be playing? I think about 5 of 6 times a week. It's not that I donnot like Minecraft, it's just the way of playing for me sometimes.
What motivates you, helping out or be paid in gamekeys? Both actually, but I am actually more interested in the gamekeys as I do need to record games for YouTube, so yeah gamekeys would come in handy.
How long have you been a crewmember at PiratePerfection? I think about 1 week now, but am good friends with PirateCaptain so I think that is okay.
Have you had any experience in creative/scripting? Scripting: Not really | Being creative: If I try hard enought w/ my imagination, things may work out just fine.

If you need to know anything else, PM me on the forum :)

Edited by riocastro

Even though i think the project is abandoned i'm posting this application, because fuck it, why not?

How old are you? 15
Where are you from? Top of "Sjælland" in Denmark.
How long have you played Minecraft? Since beta 1.5 (Came out in 2011 so 5 years)
Why should we pick you for the admin gig? I've owned various servers in games like Arma & Minecraft, reason as those servers doesn't exist anymore is that me and admins have been less interested in gaming for a time and stopped our servers. Also i will be great motivation for other players to build better than an admin/moderator (if i get accepted) because even a sheep builds better
Do you have any experience in admin'ing a gameserver? I've been an admin/moderator (with admin powers) @ Please login or register to see this link. for Arma 3 (This is somewhere in 2015, so if you ask RIB (Owner) he probably can only remember the times he has banned me)
How often would you be playing? As often as i could (Atleast ~1 hour a day if i can)
What motivates you, helping out or be paid in gamekeys? Helping Out
How long have you been a crewmember at PiratePerfection? Almost year
Have you had any experience in creative/scripting? Well, i once configured plugins to do various stuff but i don't think i can remember much of it, and my building skills range from everything from a hole in the ground to a dirt shack

On 1/18/2016 at 8:12 PM, Smarmy's Pizza said:

How old are you? 15 
Where are you from? Florida
How long have you played Minecraft? Years
Why should we pick you for the admin gig? I always have hated being unfairly treated by admins so, I want people playing to have the best time possible.
Do you have any experience in admin'ing a gameserver? (Source) Yes, I have been an admin on a few of my friends servers (Unturned and Minecraft).
How often would you be playing? I would play whenever I had the time, I am pretty much free during the week.
What motivates you, helping out or be paid in gamekeys? I didn't realise I would be getting paid until I read this question. As I said before, I want people to have a good time while they play.
How long have you been a crew member at PiratePerfection? I became a member the end of 2015. (I think Novemeber)
Have you had any experience in creative/scripting? I can build some pretty cool stuff in creative and am good with Redstone, commands, and other strange tricks.

#Pirate4Life 

Dank Smarmy.jpg

How old are you?

Where are you from?

USA - Missouri
How long have you played Minecraft?

Don't even remember how long, since version 1.2 is all I know.
Why should we pick you for the admin gig?

Not really wanting the admin gig honestly, I'd just like to get in early and help you all build the world up.
Do you have any experience in admin'ing a gameserver? (Source)

I've admin'd for a few gaming groups I was with, that I eventually left because of owner/senior admin abusing their powers on servers.
How often would you be playing?

Almost daily.
What motivates you, helping out or be paid in gamekeys?

Helping out, could care less about getting paid anything.
How long have you been a crewmember at PiratePerfection?

Just today, after a friend mentioned to me the PayDay 2 unlocker and the Minecraft server you guys were working on.
Have you had any experience in creative/scripting?

Nope, just played around with HTML scripting a couple times before.

(if by creative you mean the craetive game mode - that's all I usually play)

Edited by KnightOwell
typo's....

No idea if it's still up, being 5 months old, but fuck it, I got nothing better to do with my time.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
UK

How long have you played Minecraft?
Somewhen towards the end of beta is when I first started playing, can't remember the version or year

Why should we pick you for the admin gig?
I have a lot of free time and nothing to do with it. And quite a bit of experience as admin on MC servers.

Do you have any experience in admin'ing a gameserver? (Source)
Few GMod servers, too many MC servers to count, other misc servers here and there.

How often would you be playing?
Daily.

What motivates you, helping out or be paid in gamekeys?
Helping.

1 year, 10 months.

Have you had any experience in creative/scripting?
I suck at building if that's what you mean by creative. And scripting, well, not really. My abilities go about as far as using Google and YT tutorials to get what I want.

How old are you? 17
Where are you from?  United states of america,nc 
How long have you played Minecraft? 3 years 
Why should we pick you for the admin gig? i am a reliable person and i am fair and i do not thing i am better then anyone else just becuse i am admin 
Do you have any experience in admin'ing a gameserver? (Source) i have been a admin on a few gmod servers and 1 minecraft server i dont have a source sorry if you dont belive me well i dont have proof 
How often would you be playing? as much as needed i can get on everyday
What motivates you, helping out or be paid in gamekeys? just being part of a good server and haveing fun 
How long have you been a crewmember at PiratePerfection? a few months 4 months i think?
Have you had any experience in creative/scripting? yes i have i am a pretty good builder if i say so my self 

i am 12 

i am from Louisianan

i have been playing minecraft for about 4 years

i think that i should be a admin because i know a lot about minecraft and i like helping people

i was a helper on a fuw servers but not a admin

i play from about 11am to about 7or8 pm with bracks

helping out i would rather help then get 1 million dollers

about 5 months 

i have been on a build team and i am a good builder 

Edited by miledmuffin

How old are you? 18
Where are you from? New Zealand
How long have you played Minecraft? Since the start.
Why should we pick you for the admin gig? I am a great builder and I think I would be a great addition to the Pirate/Admins team.
Do you have any experience in admin'ing a gameserver? (Source) I was once an admin for hypixel but they kicked me out because they had too many admins.
How often would you be playing? Everyday
What motivates you, helping out or be paid in gamekeys? Helping Out
How long have you been a crewmember at PiratePerfection? Not very long just since April 2016. 
Have you had any experience in creative/scripting? None really i want to focus on building not scripting.

How old are you? I am 16 years old.
Where are you from? EU, Scandinavia, Denmark.
How long have you played Minecraft? 1900 hours minimum... been playing ever since Beta 1.8
Why should we pick you for the admin gig? I got experience in the field and I am very loyal. I am respectful and want to help/assist with any issues, rulebreakers etc. I am an active guy (lonely, sitting in front of the PC all day with no social life).  
Do you have any experience in admin'ing a gameserver? (Source) I have, on MultiPvP.dk I started out as a Moderator and worked my way through the ranks. Took me 3 months to reach the rank the admin and 3 more to become Server-Manager. They then started another server called MultiFactions.dk where I was promoted to Co-Owner, since I assisted with everything.
How often would you be playing? At least 1½ hour a day if not more. Bare minimum is one and a half.
What motivates you, helping out or be paid in gamekeys? I only want to be helping out, being paid (with anything really) is your choice.
November 2nd, 2014.
Have you had any experience in creative/scripting?  I've been building in creative, surviving the incredible skills of hackers (reference to Creative mode) and edited plugins (if it's defined scripting)

How old are you? 15

Where are you from? netherlands, land of minecraft

How long have you played Minecraft? above 100 houts atleast

Why should we pick you for the admin gig? I have experiance with minecraft, admin and minecraft admin so yea.

Do you have any experience in admin'ing a gameserver? (Source) Yup, gmod and minecraft mostly.

How often would you be playing? Probly alot,

What motivates you, helping out or be paid in gamekeys? Just being a admin and make the game fun.

How long have you been a crewmember at PiratePerfection? Maby a month, not too sure. 

Have you had any experience in creative/scripting? Not the best in scripting but i know how everything from server hosting works, i have hosted one myself before and helped someone to set his up.