Davy Jones

PiratePerfection v1.1 Released

Davy Jones

davy joint.png
(Version of image courtesy of Bain)

Would you look at this...  Not quite he you were expecting at the helm?  Hmm?  Fear not, pup, your beloved Please login or register to see this link. , Please login or register to see this link. , Please login or register to see this link. , and Please login or register to see this link.  are still
the masters of the lovely lady
Pirate Perfection, but who says an ally can't board the mast for a sail around a sea or two?

This is what happens when the cursed pirate Please login or register to see this link. climbs upon the brig!
Enjoy, you mongrels!

PiratePerfection v1.1.1 Please login or register to see this link.
Please login or register to see this link.

PiratePerfection v1.1.1 Please login or register to see this link.

PiratePerfection v1.1.1 Regular

Credits to Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. , and Please login or register to see this link. !  While all the added features and fixes in this update may be mine, I wouldn't know how to do any of it without learning from the masterpiece these geniuses have designed and supported, and any other individuals who contributed to the workings of Pirate Perfection, as these are just the people's files I have expanded upon and I was able to find credits for.  I appreciate every day they've allowed me to be here, and I only wish to be able to assist them further into the future should they want it.  Do not thank me for this update, fellow Pirates, thank them.

Sincerely,

- Davy Jones

~ ~ Changelog ~ ~

• Piggyback / Friendly Face Turret  -  RIDE YOUR PEASANTS INTO BATTLE!    (Troll Menu [Numpad 4] > Interact With Other Players > Piggyback)    {Not in Video... you'll see}
  • Police Hotline - "I would like to report a crime...  I'm one of the criminals but that's not important..."   (Troll Menu [Numpad 4] > Police Hotline)
  • Skin Unlocker Features:
    • Uninterrupted Steam Inventory    (Have all skins and manage your real items)
    • Blocked accidentally clicking Sell Item on cheated skins    {Not in Video}

• Crew Finder  -  Stealthy way to find pirates like you    (Job Menu [Numpad 2] > Crew Finder)
  • No More Included Skin Mods Option  -  Weapon skins will no longer wipe all your modification away    (Option in PP Setup Menu)    {Not in Video}

Regular

• Aim-Down Sight-Bot Option  -  AimBot will only activate while holding right click    (Option in PP Setup Menu)  (Mod Menu [F2] > Aimbot)
  • Skin Unlocker Fix:  Allowed ability to Sort
  • Specific Inventory Weapon Search menu  -  Search for weapon mods by weapon    (Main Menu [Numpad 1] > Specific Inventory > Weapon Search)    (In v1.0.5, but was never announced)
  • Bodhi's Taser Headshot for all weapons    (Part of Weapons List [Numpad 7] > Always Dismember)
    • Also allowed Always Dismember to be a savable option for Configuration Menu [F6]
  • Loot Card Spoofer  -  Fake your multiplayer loot drop like a card counter    (Set up with PP Setup Menu)    {Not in Video}
  • Auto Cooker v2.0 Update  -  Now works for Cook Off, moves the spawn location for meth bags, and will never... ever... stop    (Mission Menu [Numpad 9])
  • PP Setup Menu  -  Bid farewell to editing the "config.lua" file    (Main Menu [Numpad 1] > PP Setup Menu)
  • Dynamic Help Menu  -  Changes the menu based on your keys so you can always know what they are    (Help Menu [F1])
  • Safe Simulator  -  Unlimited fake safes and fake drills?  And I pack what's inside?  Um, yes please!    (Main Menu [Numpad 1] > Inventory Menu)
  • Fixed Big Bank's Donation Ticker  -  My little buggy abomination is silenced if it breaks    (Hopefully...)
  • Weapons List DLC Check  -  Simply adds a [DLC] tag to DLC items you don't have unlocked    (Weapons List [Numpad 7])

v1.1.1:

• Added temporary fixes to ignore leftovers of Free Flight
  • Added fix to Premium Skin Unlocker
  • Probably some other bits and bobs

Notes:

1. A bit was changed in the "keyconfig" files, so if you have made custom keys, I would look at the new file before assuming it is safe to replace it with your old one.
  2. If you have made changes to the "trainer/config.lua" file in any way... OVERWRITE IT WITH THIS DOWNLOAD'S... The new PP Setup Menu is your friend, it only wants to help you.
  3. In order to hopefully completely stop the Skin Unlocker from breaking in the future, a small change had to be made to the cheated skins, and unfortunately, all cheated skins on your weapons will disappear, but you can re-apply them.

If you're having any problems with the trainer... READ THIS:

And ONLY if you read the ABOVE FIRST, then in the worst case or if it is something NOT covered by it, then use this:

If you have any question or comments about something that's been added in this update, you may ask here!
(Even though we know the people who made it this far down already know these last three things, and those who didn't probably already asked why the PD2 trainer doesn't work on say... a Stranded Deep post)

Davy Jones Update 2.png

• Upvote 17

Davy Jones
32 minutes ago, Nubs Parrot said:

Awesome Update, might get premuim for piggy back riding :>

Trust me, out of anything I've whipped up, the Piggy Back / Friendly Face Turret option is probably the most worth it thing I've made... once you play as a four person high pillar of death running through Bank Heist with at least two people sticking out the top of the building... the four of you will never play normally again.  Plus... it does a little something something to any text you type in chat... *wink*

• Upvote 2

enderslayr03

when can we download this?

Davy Jones
2 minutes ago, AltQQ said:

Amazing work on the update. I'm so stoked for it!

Thanks, if you want to nip-pick anything about the stuff this added, please do so, even if it is making some translation a different wording to make it simpler, or pushing around a button, once the update is out any feedback is helpful.

• Upvote 1

AltQQ
Just now, Davy Jones said:

Thanks, if you want to nip-pick anything about the stuff this added, please do so, even if it is making some translation a different wording to make it simpler, or pushing around a button, once the update is out any feedback is helpful.

Don't you worry cap'n, nitpick is my middle name.

Davy Jones

Pirate Perfection v1.1 for Please login or register to see this link.
is now released!

Since this is the Premium version, it would be appreciated if you posted your issues and questions inside of the Premium section, or to me directly.

Enjoy your spoils, bilge rats, brandish the colors proud!

• Upvote 5

PirateCaptain

The Davy Jones update :clap: 

• Upvote 4

xxjustin310xx

So when is pro for this coming out ? (; 

Davy Jones
18 minutes ago, xxjustin310xx said:

So when is pro for this coming out ? (; 

That will be primarily up to the Captain, but I won't let you guys hang too long, especially since there doesn't seem to be any real issues outside of a few reports of things that physically can't happen.

• Upvote 2

Hector Barbossa

Very nice update, loving the new config options and the pp set up ingame menu making it easier to change values and settings instead of having to go into the game files and open each file to change the values

Davy Jones

Pirate Perfection v1.1 for Please login or register to see this link.
is now released!

Similar to Premiums, if you run into anything that is for something that is Donor and Premium only, please keep it in the Donor section.

Time for the Donors to wield the power! Take to the seas!

For Premiums:  A small update to the Safe Simulator and Piggyback / Friendly Face Turret options were made, so if you haven't recently, I would suggest redownloading and simply throw the new package on top of your existing one, and let it overwrite the files.  Now you can actually see what the little special thing on the Piggyback feature was without crashing!  Thank NekWioS for bringing it up!

• Upvote 1

Davy Jones
7 hours ago, Portable Toaster said:

I for one, can not wait.

This is the reason I still play Payday 2, to be honest.

I wonder how annoyed Overkill would be if we sent mass emails with this as the contents... :lolface:

Also, fear not, the delay won't be as big as Donor's was, I semi-wanted to make sure that a majority of what was added was actually functioning fine, and outside of a few people that are pretty much unique PC problems, as no one else has raised the concern, it seems to be running smoothly.

GabbaGandalf

Can you give us an exact date of the release of the regular version? :D
I just can't wait :D

Edited by GabbaGandalf
Grammar

xxjustin310xx

I am having problems with the startup it doesn't let me exit it just stays there 

any help?

Btturner
1 hour ago, xxjustin310xx said:

I am having problems with the startup it doesn't let me exit it just stays there 

any help?

Same here. Menus load but it prevents me from clicking anything or closing them. Have to alt-f4.

Davy Jones
1 hour ago, xxjustin310xx said:

any help?

25 minutes ago, Btturner said:

Same here. Menus load but it prevents me from clicking anything or closing them. Have to alt-f4.

You've managed to skip right over the article that contains your solution... it was even within 4 articles from this one...