Davy Jones

PiratePerfection v1.1 Released

Devils
On 2/26/2016 at 2:22 AM, Davy Jones said:

davy-jones-pirates-of-the-caribbean.jpg

I was wondering when the regular version will be released. Sorry I can't donate at this time.

Davy Jones
Just now, Devils said:

I was wondering when the regular version will be released. Sorry I can't donate at this time.

I will quote myself.

On 3/29/2016 at 7:26 PM, Davy Jones said:

:soon:

Devils
Just now, Davy Jones said:

I will quote myself.

Okay Thank You I guess. I do appreciate all the work you guys put into these things. Keep up the Great Work. I might donate soon I don't know yet

Rella
1 hour ago, Devils said:

Okay Thank You I guess. I do appreciate all the work you guys put into these things. Keep up the Great Work. I might donate soon I don't know yet

You guess?

Bain

why it always take more time to devolep the regualer because its almost the same only less scripts it shoud be easyer and premium and donar are always rght afther each other no offence just asking why regualer takes longer to make than others

sorry for my bad grammar

Portable Toaster
On 24/03/2016 at 11:24 PM, Davy Jones said:

I wonder how annoyed Overkill would be if we sent mass emails with this as the contents... :lolface:

Also, fear not, the delay won't be as big as Donor's was, I semi-wanted to make sure that a majority of what was added was actually functioning fine, and outside of a few people that are pretty much unique PC problems, as no one else has raised the concern, it seems to be running smoothly.

Hah, that'd be great.

Overkill's game is good for one thing; breaking.

Davy Jones
6 hours ago, Bain said:

why it always take more time to devolep the regualer because its almost the same only less scripts it shoud be easyer and premium and donar are always rght afther each other no offence just asking why regualer takes longer to make than others

It is not that Regular takes longer to develop, it is that 1) Because a larger amount of trust is given to Premiums because they contributed donations of at least $25, they are essentially the large scale testing force of Pirate Perfection, as there is only a handful of people that contribute directly to any particular thing on the site development wise, and 2) Because Premiums and Donors have donated, a reward for helping out the site is getting content that's brought out here early, upon the numerous other things the rank entails, that's why Premium is always given their package first, then Donors, then Regulars.

Also, look at the first post.

Bain
14 hours ago, Davy Jones said:

It is not that Regular takes longer to develop, it is that 1) Because a larger amount of trust is given to Premiums because they contributed donations of at least $25, they are essentially the large scale testing force of Pirate Perfection, as there is only a handful of people that contribute directly to any particular thing on the site development wise, and 2) Because Premiums and Donors have donated, a reward for helping out the site is getting content that's brought out here early, upon the numerous other things the rank entails, that's why Premium is always given their package first, then Donors, then Regulars.

Also, look at the first post.

a thx i understand

bye the way thx for using my picture iam realing enyoing it

Trollbreeder

WHEN IS IT COMING OUT ALREADY?

I CANT WAIT!

THE EXCITEMENT IS OFF THE CHARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GodPos1

Cant Wait For The Regular Version

Davy Jones
1 hour ago, Anthagonas said:

:soon: 

Please login or register to see this link.

Well, close enough.  I was experimenting to see if a Regular user would reply, just to see how closely people read, as more than enough time has gone by for Premiums and Donors to have their fun, now the Regulars shall enjoy.  Replying to that message was literally the last blockade, so between ezz and Anthagonas, you two have unlocked v1.1.1 for everyone.  I want to shove one last thing in to v1.1's feature pool, another addition to the Anti-Anti-Cheat to make an entire mod that wishes to affect cheaters absolutely pointless.

• Upvote 3

ThisGuyGoesWild

Please login or register to see this link.   :soon:

flatlinepb

by the time the free version is out it will be out-dated. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

TheEpicGoofy

Please login or register to see this link.  Soon is the best 

Please login or register to see this link.  probably then we will need to wait few more months 

Davy Jones

Pirate Perfection is never outdated, it is usually the users that never bother looking for a fix or to update.
I can continue to not release it, should you wish, easy for me to NOT click upload.

:pcpirate:

• Upvote 1

GabbaGandalf

Come on XD
waiting for the update for ages now :D I just can't wait any longer

TheEpicGoofy

Please login or register to see this link. Same I can't wait any longer

Edited by TheEpicGoofy

flatlinepb
5 hours ago, Davy Jones said:

Pirate Perfection is never outdated, it is usually the users that never bother looking for a fix or to update.
I can continue to not release it, should you wish, easy for me to NOT click upload.

:pcpirate:

well is there a recent skin unlock fix. the lastest one that i could find ( and yes i do red and search) doesnt work any more... that honestly all i really want

Davy Jones
30 minutes ago, flatlinepb said:

well is there a recent skin unlock fix. the lastest one that i could find ( and yes i do red and search) doesnt work any more... that honestly all i really want

The Skin Unlocker works fine if you're using the one in PP... nothing has changed about skins, you just have to actually click the button in the menu.