Please Please Please Please Please Please

Commonnnnn

stop asking to release it it will come :soon:

ThisGuyGoesWild

stop asking it will only take longer if you ask

( it will come :soon: )

Edited by tepperen

flatlinepb

yeah now the menu doesnt repsond... outdated. borken.

• Upvote 1

Anthagonas
Il y a 6 heures , flatlinepb said:

yeah now the menu doesnt repsond... outdated. borken.

Your eyes must be outdated for sure :frenchy:, because I'm sure I saw a MENU fix for your MENU problem, but I will let you use the research feature in the upper right corner of the website (don't mind asking what word you should type in this research bar, seems pretty obvious :cwink: )

Davy Jones

Pirate Perfection v1.1.1 for Please login or register to see this link. , Please login or register to see this link. , and Regulars
is now released!

For Premiums:  If you had crashed for seemingly no reason after downloading v1.1, even though you have followed the Please login or register to see this link. , even sought my assistance directly or otherwise, it should now be fixed thanks to ryman22 for letting me actually work on their computer, as I couldn't create the error on my own PC.

For Regulars:  No, you're not going crazy, in the time between v1.1 releasing for Premiums and Donors, Overkill decided to update Payday 2, and this required a small fix to be temporarily done to the trainer, so you're jumping straight to v1.1.1.

For Everyone:  This includes the temporary fixes to the menu that you may have used in the last two weeks, you no longer need to worry about it.  If you had complained about Pirate Perfection not working in the last two weeks and you did not find the fix on your own, FOR SHAME... I tried to make it as obvious as possible, leave as many Support posts as I could, and PirateCaptain even made a pop-up that directed to the page, and you still couldn't take the two minutes out of your day to actually just look on the website, I am very disappointed.  For those that did find it on their own, you should already know my praise of you is high, and will continue indefinitely.

To all my fellow pirates, enjoy the haul of v1.1's features, Davy Jones will be back aboard the Dutchman, the lovely Pirate Perfection is a far more powerful ship that only your Admins know how to control!

• Upvote 6

MasterChief1337

Nice job guys :piratebang:

blackout98

Where can i download the dlc unlocker? (if it still exist), pls help me i cant find it anywhere

Ok, i realised that i can activate something in the trainer, but when i use dlc weapons and stuff i get instant kicked, is there a way to play multiplayer with dlc stuff?

Ghosty2975
On 3/30/2016 at 8:56 PM, Davy Jones said:

You've managed to skip right over the article that contains your solution... it was even within 4 articles from this one...

I am just really stupid so please tell me the solution to the menus problem please T.T

3 minutes ago, Ghosty2975 said:

I am just really stupid so please tell me the solution to the menus problem please T.T

Wait nvm, i am just stupid XD

Kilogold

As expected, PP is having issues with update 100. This is what I found in the latestcrash file. Looks like it has something to do with the new skills system.

Application has crashed: C++ exception
[string "trainer/addons/disable_skills_check"]:44: attempt to index local 'skill_data' (a nil value)

Banzure
21 minutes ago, Cap'n KiloGold said:

As expected, PP is having issues with update 100. This is what I found in the latestcrash file. Looks like it has something to do with the new skills system.

Well yeah, they are fully aware of this :P Entire skill tree was changed, so of course it's going to crash. You should see the amount of threads on the Steam forum about people being dumdums, not uninstalling mods after the update.

Kilogold

PP mostly works again after removing disable_skills_check.lua from /PAYDAY 2/trainer/addons/. The skills reset after booting back up if you hack them and ReduceDetectionLevel no longer works. I haven't found anything else that stopped working.

• Upvote 1

Davy Jones

Premiums and Donors:

v1.1.3 has been released and fixes the Secret Skills Menu to work with the new Skill layout, and also has a version check to prevent issues in the future, so DON'T try to transfer / edit your old Secret Skills save file, just let it make a new one if it ever stops loading in the menu.

CiaranTheDino
5 hours ago, Davy Jones said:

Premiums and Donors:

v1.1.3 has been released and fixes the Secret Skills Menu to work with the new Skill layout, and also has a version check to prevent issues in the future, so DON'T try to transfer / edit your old Secret Skills save file, just let it make a new one if it ever stops loading in the menu.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but where can I find the download? xD

Davy Jones
4 hours ago, CiaranTheDino said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question but where can I find the download? xD

The downloads, have, and will always be... in Downloads... there's even a DIRECT link to ALL downloads on the first page here...

kuduru
On 04/06/2016 at 4:42 AM, Davy Jones said:

Premiums and Donors:

When will the v1.1.3 be released for regular?

Davy Jones
19 minutes ago, kuduru said:

When will the v1.1.3 be released for regular?

... read the description that you quoted... it's a fix update... specifically for a Donor and Premium feature... Regulars don't need one.

eanlee

I installed BLT version, but a game will be closed, because this update relationship?

Impoxdragon
1 hour ago, eanlee said:

I installed BLT version, but a game will be closed, because this update relationship?

This is the wrong version to post for and is a really old version.

Yes, you are crashing because of the updates.  Wait until the end of the 10 Day update event.

• Upvote 1