baldwin

Baldwin's Lite PDTH package (Updated 11th of June)

baldwin

Ahoy shipmates! While you're waiting for pirate perfection for payday the heist to be out, try this little trainer, that will help you to get started.

Probably last update, I feel Pirate Perfection will come out in these days :-)

Required: Please login or register to see this link.

Updated 11th of June, changelog:

- Added normalisation for some scripts (Press 'HOME' button to normalise all modified scripts)

- Added instant interaction (Edit that in config.lua)

- Added abillity to modify interaction distance (Edit that in config.lua)

- Small fix applied to PD2Hook.yml

- Extreme firerate now toggleable, If you've disabled 'ExtremeFirarateUnstable'

- If you liked old firerate variant, change 'ExtremeFirerateUnstable' to true in config.lua. (Will be no longer toggleable and normalisable)

- Corrected replenish script, now it restores ammo aswell.

- Added DLC enabler (Original script by OJSimpson, can be toggled in config.lua)

- Added kill everyone alive on the map. (NUMPAD 3)

- Added Auto drill repair service (Enable it in config.lua)

- Added no penalities for killing civilians

- Improved equipment placement scripts, now host will no longer crash, when you place sentry in air.

- You can place equipments even father! (Edit that in config.lua)

Current key settings:

F1 - Godmode (toggleable)

F2 - Mask off

F3 - Infinite ammo (toggleable)

F4 - Extreme firerate (part. toggleable, review config.lua for more info)

F7 - Skip start intro/force game to start.

F9 - Freeflight

4 - Place ammo bag

5 - Place medic bag

6 - Place sentry

7 - Place tripmine

0 - Revive shipmates

NUMPAD 1,2 - Release yourself/everyone from jail

NUMPAD 3 - Kill everyone alive on the map

END - Instant win

On start scripts (everything can be toggled in config.lua):

- Disable drop-in pause

- Name spoof

- Interaction scripts

- Enable all DLCs

- Disable delay between shouts

On start function can be configured in config.lua now!

Installation:

- Extract everything into folder with payday the heist and be sure, that latest hook is installed.

Enjoy shipmates, don't forget to leave your feedback and report any found bugs to me through pm :crew:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

baldwin

And no more public updates for sure, 'copy cat' acted as expected even without sending me email for permission, seems he no longer respect me and my work.

I'll think later on how to redistribute private updates, the coming update is gonna be good as usuall.

And no more public updates for sure, 'copy cat' acted as expected even without sending me email for permission, seems he no longer respect me and my work.

I'll think later on how to redistribute private updates, the coming update is gonna be good as usuall.

No surprise there, shame to hear however. Keep up the good work, Baldwin. :thumbsup:

PirateCaptain

tumblr_n75j2dLZHJ1t89r2xo1_500.jpg

That... That's going as one of my many desktop pictures. And I'm not even on either side of this fight, lol.

MitchellFarted

That... That's going as one of my many desktop pictures. And I'm not even on either side of this fight, lol.

I'm just watching from the side as both sides angrily take code from one site and post it to the other. At least everybody is still crediting the authors, eh?

I'm just watching from the side as both sides angrily take code from one site and post it to the other. At least everybody is still crediting the authors, eh?

In a way, yeah...

In another, arsehatting the credits...

I've always thought of hacks and mods as a means to teach and learn differing ways of doing stuff that's not normal game functions and when ever the wars come about, it just turns to one side publicly being immature arsehats about it and the other, possibly private arsehats. Always seems to be the "bigger" sites/groups/creators going the ways of public arsehatting... :rolleyeswithoutsmilingfaceemoticon:

Either way, both sides end up following that means, even if it's a stupid and immature reason why.

PirateCaptain

Thank you for pm'ing me about unabillity of posting in this section, now It is really open.

hmmmm my bad, sorry for that cant post goofup

@baldwin damn nice PDTH trainer and funny to see how fast it got copied and renamed on unknownshits, next they'll probably accuse you of stealing it from them hahahaha

Guest 420SwagMaster

This seems exactly like the PAYDAY 2 trainer. Did you just copypasta the code from PP or whatever you made for it and paste it into separate files and made a separate trainer for PDTH? I dunno.

baldwin

This seems exactly like the PAYDAY 2 trainer. Did you just copypasta the code from PP or whatever you made for it and paste it into separate files and made a separate trainer for PDTH? I dunno.

You better compare by yourself :)

Rastafarian

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3oy79sbdGfk528bkgs

Sneak preview :wink:

Can you show us how to open that cheat menu ? Or how to use the ARG secret trigger cheat ?

SuicidalBanana

Aww i wanted to be able to activate the secret with a button easily. Next patch or riot? :raiders:

a9woods`

i need help!

i've extracted all files to my game directory, the game wouldn't start with IPHLPAPI.dll

(dialogue box is titled "payday_win32_release.exe" and says something like... 'application error 0x0000000xf0, or something along those lines)

So I read the README included with the .dll

under troubleshooting it suggested copying IPHLPAPI.dll for my win32 folder to the desktop

re-naming it IPAPLHPI.dll then copy the re-named file to the game directory.

The game now runs fine but none of the cheats work :(

am I being stupid and not seeing the obvious? or does this not work on single player?

bokag

do you have any way to output a debug like text for all the elements and scripts that are being run in realtime? kinda like #9 does in reborn?

JeebusThe3rd

sorry i am new and trying to find out what is happening with this is it cancelled or in process or available on another thread so please can i have some guidance