Sign in to follow this  
Stalkers 0
Davy Jones

Slowmo Protection

5 posts in this topic

If anyone has heard of the mod Stop That Cheater, or have been slowed from others trying to boast "coding skills", this is your godsend, your trump card, and the chance to slap them with the big Pirate Perfection dick we all know.  End of line.

Pirate Perfection is essentially the embodiment of the phrase "Anything you can do, I can do better," and we have, yet again, as there have been other sites to try solutions to this mod and others trying to execute code directly, and frankly, they do work that's unneeded, and of course, don't have that Pirate Perfection flair.  Since February maybe, this mod was brought to my attention, and within 10 minutes of learning of just the name, I had killed it, but sat on the base code up until real life wasn't that much of a concern, but after seeing other sites attempt a solution, I had to release a good one, and one that lives up to the PP name.

In the PP Setup Menu, you'll find two more options under the Slow Motion category, "Prevent Being Slowed" which enables this base feature of preventing you from ever being subject to a slow-motion effect other than when you should naturally be, and "Reverse Slowmo To Sender" which does exactly as it sounds, whatever they TRY to do to you gets sent right back to them.  You'll also be notified on the first attempt to be slowed with the name of whoever tried, so rub it in their face if you end up reversing it back on to them.

Without further ado, enjoy:

Download:  Slowmo Protection.zip          Slowmo Protection BLT.zip

it doesnt work for me i downloaded the blt edition of this and copied it into my gamedir and nothing happened

34 minutes ago, Jamz said:

it doesnt work for me i downloaded the blt edition of this and copied it into my gamedir and nothing happened

I would suggest reading what the post actually says... as it DOESN'T do anything... it's not suppose to... it's PROTECTION against something...

It not doing what it actually says it does would be a different story, but that's not what you said.

sorry about my nooby and stupid questions but i managed to get it installed on my own. thx for being so quick to respond!