Sign in to follow this  
#Weedswag

NEW Infinite Pagers (Toggleable)

#Weedswag

Because i dont give a fuck about that line

This script is not to be used/discussed/altered/edited/etc (or anything I deem wrong), in anyway on/in Pirate Perfection, Pirate Captain's/Pirate Perfection's Blog, Pirate Captain's/Pirate Perfection's Forum.

Hello,

Due to a bug found in my ripoff version of the Pirate Perfection trainer with the Infinite Pagers script, I decided to remake the script. The old script everybody used altered the number of successful pagers answered and stopped the counter from counting the pagers. This, however an elegant solution, doesn't work as a toggle-able script and is just bad IMO. So I remade the script into something that actually makes each pager response successful. Here it is.

Didn't test it to see if it works as a client, host to client, etc. Will do so soon. :) If anybody else tests it and finds out, let me know. Thanks

As usual, if you find any bugs, glitches, crashes, etc please post them here to fix.

-- Infinite Pagers by "The guy who loves to see his own nickname almost as much as pierrebgays"

if inGame() and isPlaying() and not inChat() then

_togglePager = not _togglePager

if _togglePager then

tweak_data.player.alarm_pager.bluff_success_chance = { 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 }

managers.chat:_receive_message(1, "Stealth Suite System", "Infinite Pagers ON", tweak_data.system_chat_color)

else

tweak_data.player.alarm_pager.bluff_success_chance = { 1, 1, 1, 1, 0 }

managers.chat:_receive_message(1, "Stealth Suite System", "Infinite Pagers OFF", tweak_data.system_chat_color)

end

end

Credits:

"The guy who loves to see his own nickname almost as much as pierrebgays" (Writing/Making ALL Code)

Bests

"The guy who loves to see his own nickname almost as much as pierrebgays" :)

r4ppi

doesnt work me for me o.o