a1exg0

Anti-kicker

11 posts in this topic

I think that may be impossible. Otherwise they would have implemented it from the earlier versions. I have limited knowledge of server/client/host processes though. I think it'd be like the host is trying to send a message to the server saying to boot you but you'd have to stop that message from reaching the server, not really something you can do when you connected to the host.

7h3yr3w47ch1ng is right... for the most part... as there is no 3rd "server" in Payday 2, there's the Host, and then there's Clients, it's why Payday 2 is called a "Peer to Peer" game.  In order to stop from being kicked... you'd have to ALREADY have FULL CONTROL over the person's PC, as you'd have to literally block them from telling their own game to not proceed with the kick function.  By the time you even get the notice of "You've been kicked from the game, disconnecting from network, displaying message, closing gameplay" and so on... you've already been removed from the host's game, and the host has already told every client the same thing, to remove you.

This would quite literally be like giving YOURSELF the ability to block other people's PCs from opening NOTEPAD any time you wanted.

Plus, it's the players' right to kick you from the game if they don't want to play with cheaters.  As I've said MANY times before, I'll say it again, lets flip the coin:  Someone develops code to disable every user's PP if they enter the lobby.  Are you going to be happy?  No.  Just as you're expecting to be able to let the trainer play for you, they may not want you cheating in their game, that's their choice, just as you have yours.

Maybe some way to remove the marked as cheater sign or messages?

10 minutes ago, SpecialK said:

Maybe some way to remove the marked as cheater sign or messages?

will only be possible to remove it from your own view

16 minutes ago, TeeB said:

What if you're the host of the game?

The Anti-Cheat IS entirely disabled by the trainer already... on YOUR END.  Everyone's game checks everyone, you'd have to TAKE OVER their PC in order modify THEIR game.  The Host isn't like a computer overlord, it can only disable what's on your game.  While the Host can prevent the Auto-Kick... since it's an option they're given, it can't remove the code that's being run on other people's game that literally goes "Who is in the lobby?  They're using an item from DLC.  Do they own it?  No.  Mark."

7 minutes ago, Davy Jones said:

The Anti-Cheat IS entirely disabled by the trainer already... on YOUR END.  Everyone's game checks everyone, you'd have to TAKE OVER their PC in order modify THEIR game.

Is there any way to force the game into thinking that someone else is a cheater, so that it makes it look the the anti cheat is giving false positives?

11 minutes ago, TeeB said:

Is there any way to force the game into thinking that someone else is a cheater, so that it makes it look the the anti cheat is giving false positives?

A) Read the rest of what I added to my comment,

B) I'll repeat again... YOUR game is not THEIR game... YOUR game checks and labels... THEIR game checks and labels.  I have yet to say "YOUR game tells OTHERS a check and labels".

1 minute ago, Davy Jones said:

A) Read the rest of what I added to my comment,

B) I'll repeat again... YOUR game is not THEIR game... YOUR game checks and labels... THEIR game checks and labels.  I have yet to say "YOUR game tells OTHERS a check and labels".

Nonono, I mean can you indirectly get someone labled as cheater. Since you can't directly do anything without hacking into their computer, could you , say, refill their equipment until it is passed the allowed amount.

25 minutes ago, TeeB said:

Nonono, I mean can you indirectly get someone labled as cheater. Since you can't directly do anything without hacking into their computer, could you , say, refill their equipment until it is passed the allowed amount.

Let me ask you this, but replace equipment with ammo:  Who picks up the ammo?  Who requests to pick up ammo?  Who would pick up something if they don't want to pick it up?

And now you're probably thinking about "HA, the Troll Menu entries", I'll counter with this:  The reason those things work is because those things are directly sent.  Nearly everything that's used with a Cheater label is only acted upon when a user directly tells other users they're doing things, and these things are essentially signed with "I am this user", and is only 'signable' BY that user, so again, you'd have to do some HARD modification to tr and send someone else's identification once it reaches THEIR PC.