Sign in to follow this  
Stalkers 0
wildcookie

Unjustified ban in Island only server

4 posts in this topic

So, I'm not sure whoever gave this person the admin rights, but he is abusive with his powers, really racist and flaming all the time. I have multiple demos where he is abusing his powers and disrespecting people of the server, but today I will provide you with only one in which he has banned me for "aimbot" because I killed him a couple of times in a row and he kept calling me a faggot. I have a few demos where he toggles noclip on people or himself to carry chests from base to base and etc.

Admin name: "Niggarto El Negro"

My steam community link: Please login or register to see this link.  (    STEAM_0:1:25740572   )

Demo: Please login or register to see this link.

Well I've only attacked vikings once in that demo when they had no chests cause one guy kept coming back to us and I have no idea what rankwhoring is. Though, thanks.

Ive got banned aswell today by  Niggarto El Negro who name calling every player "faggots".. so i jumped in the chat defending by telling like "is that the only english you know?" and he replyed "primative who suck 123's cock".. and ive got banned.

my profile: Please login or register to see this link.

13 minutes ago, Sandhog said:

You were spotted trucing two times, ironically with the same 123, that's why you were banned for a day. (Yeah, trucing is illegal)

The rules mention that, but I suppose it is a bit obscure.

Alright thanks for the answer :)