GobyyAB

War thunder ESP/Aimbot needed

GobyyAB

Hello,

I just started War Thunder yestreday and i searched on google for WT cheats (Simple cheats like: aimbot, esp, no more!) because i'd like to start with enough ressources and it

would help me a lot, but i only found 2 cheats for WT but paid... like 1 month for 11$ and they are probably a scam, i never found WT cheats for free.

I know that War Thunder is hard to cheat, because a LOT of things are server sided but Aimbot and ESP... aren't server sided? right? It will make your cam aiming at the enemy plane/tank and the ESP will show in red every tanks through walls (WallHack) 

Ive searched for hours but i found nothing good :/ so i tired here (this website always helped me with The forest ect.. :D thanks you ) It would make me really happy and tons of others players having a free WT trainer.

(Im really sorry for my bad english i hope it wont annoy you)

Bye (hope this will happend ) :D

Edited by GobyyAB
Wrong word

HarryPlobber

Please login or register to see this link. has one, but it's paid.

GobyyAB

Helmsman yes but its for 1 month, i can't find for lifetime, and a free one would be even better.

GobyyAB

darkzone, i did. but 96% of this are fake and scams :/ only the aimjunkies (paid and for max 1 month) and helios framework (has some virus threats found but not sure its false-positive) All i asked in this thread is if someone have cracked Aimjunkies or if the developers are making one and posting it on pirate perfection

GobyyAB

Nevermind all, i don't need this. I prefer to play the game cleanly without any cheats. It's also not fair

ProdigyThirteen

You only really need aimbot for aerial gameplay, and you only really need ESP for realistic tank gameplay. You don't need either if you learn to play. An aimbot will never be perfect in ground combat because there are so many different thicknesses of armour on tanks and different shells that it may lock onto an enemy, but fuck you over because you couldn't pen them. And an ESP, although useful, isn't needed in air to air combat cause you can just see where the enemies are most of the time.

If you take enough time to learn a plane's bullet velocity and where to aim, you don't need an aimbot. And if you take enough time to learn the maps and the tanks, you won't need either for tank games.

Or you can just play arcade and have the game tell you want to do.

DiamondKidd06

is there any hacks that are free? that i could get