PirateCaptain

Pirate Booty Bank (PBB)

PirateCaptain

The Pirate Booty Bank enters the forum.

I've installed a new economy system in the forum and will pay the crew in gold in the future for stuff on the forum.

For now thats all it does, but i will add places to spend the gold later like in the arcade or possibly the store later.

Please login or register to see this link.

• Upvote 6

Rella
16 hours ago, ProdigyThirteen said:

I was curious as to what that was... Got really confused

So was I.. Till I read this post.

• Upvote 1

ThisGuyGoesWild

so how do we get the gold??

k3rna1_panic

I...LOVE...SHINIES !!!!!

PirateCaptain

The pirate economy has been updated, and all accounts has been due to a troll who abused the early system and sent money out left and right.

The blingstore will be updated with more items very soon, now that I learned how to set it up correctly.
We all know how pirate loves rum, so unless you claim the silver coins within two days, your account WILL spend them on rum.

You get different amounts of silver for different kinds of actions, creating a topic will unearth 3 coins, and commenting on a topic will reveal a single silver coin.

Uploading to the crew shares will payout 10 silver coins, posting in the gallery 3 silver coins. :soon:
I'm still adding income streams, and will post a thorough guide to the treasure later.

Some usergroups (spent real money on a purchase or donation) are able to exchange silver coins into gold coins at a rate of 10:1
Gold can be exchanged to emeralds at a rate of 10:1
Emeralds can be exchanged to diamonds at a rate of 10:1

Different items will cost different kinds of booty, later trainers will be released that will need silver/gold/emeralds/diamonds to purchase OR real currency :P

ohh just fyi, our bots are setup to monitor for eventual abuse, please don't start posting crap all over or we will take away ill gotten goods.. so stay on topic and keep collecting them shinies

DolphinSUX
1 hour ago, PirateCaptain said:

The pirate economy has been updated, and all accounts has been due to a troll who abused the early system and sent money out left and right.

The blingstore will be updated with more items very soon, now that I learned how to set it up correctly.
We all know how pirate loves rum, so unless you claim the silver coins within two days, your account WILL spend them on rum.

You get different amounts of silver for different kinds of actions, creating a topic will unearth 3 coins, and commenting on a topic will reveal a single silver coin.

Uploading to the crew shares will payout 10 silver coins, posting in the gallery 3 silver coins. :soon:
I'm still adding income streams, and will post a thorough guide to the treasure later.

Some usergroups (spent real money on a purchase or donation) are able to exchange silver coins into gold coins at a rate of 10:1
Gold can be exchanged to emeralds at a rate of 10:1
Emeralds can be exchanged to diamonds at a rate of 10:1

Different items will cost different kinds of booty, later trainers will be released that will need silver/gold/emeralds/diamonds to purchase OR real currency :P

ohh just fyi, our bots are setup to monitor for eventual abuse, please don't start posting crap all over or we will take away ill gotten goods.. so stay on topic and keep collecting them shinies

but... but... whyyy ;( I traded the crystals and invested gold in them and reaped the rewards, why must we all be punished lmao

• Upvote 1

PirateCaptain

its a clean start, now there are actual products that works..

and theres another reason btw, you were awarded waaaay too much cuz it was double awarding, now it actually checks correctly and awards thereafter :D

at least you learned how it works and will have a head start on everyone else

stonedonald

Finally , I found the topic again.

k3rna1_panic

well this explains were my gold went didnt know till recently that it had to be secured though 

DolphinSUX

Hey where can we spend the gold and shit instead of using Euros because I fucking hate using Euros (no offence) because the paypal exchange rate for USD to Euro is fucked whenever I exchange a large amount of USD. :( 

Like it's not even what this national exchange rate is :(