Sign in to follow this  
KIU_Stinger

Favorite Retro Game?

KIU_Stinger

fbzu28k.png

Honestly I had so much fun playing this game, not sure if this is really for this forum, but I figured this forum category, wasn't just for Pirate Games only. Either way though I'd love to see all of your favorite retro games or your favorite childhood games in general!

PirateCaptain

Feel free to discuss any games here, it could be a pirate game or a game you pirated.. or just a game you like.. anything goes in offtopic

MitchellFarted

Feel free to discuss any games here, it could be a pirate game or a game you pirated.. or just a game you like.. anything goes in offtopic

Anything goes in off topic... Hmm, I might have some fun with that later.

As for my fav retro game, I'd have to say Crash Bandicoot 4, the Wrath of Cortex. First game I played when I got a Ps2 and played it through a lot of my childhood. Would easily be the game I have the biggest Nostalga-boner for.

betterthanyou

Beachhead 2000 or Roller Coaster Tycoon. Medal of Honor: Frontline as an honorable mention.

PirateCaptain

giana sisters, desert storm, gran turismo, c&c all of them +ra, ogame (retired allianceleader), starcraft, civilization, port royale and the list goes on and on...

johndoe14

I wouldn't really call it "retro" persay, but the amount of time and dedication I sank into SimCity 4 is uncanny. It contained a lot of things that were excellent at the time and to today, which SimCity 2013 just happened to remove... (what a disappointment that was)

Someguy460

[NOSTALGIA INTENSIFIES]

My early childhood was mostly N64, SNES and PS, with a bit of Virtual Boy (*sigh*) and NES.

The most memorable console games I had were Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Spyro and Mario 64.

Late childhood was mainly Xbox and a limited PC. Favorite ones were Halo:CE & 2, Fable, KuF: The Crusaders, Age of Empires 2 and American Conquest.

If I had to choose one to be my favorite, I'd have a really bad time. My top 3 would definitely be these 2 Star Wars games and Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this