Araytha

GMOD: Prophunt Server OPEN!

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys, just a quick updated on the GMOD server. We currently have put it online and already has a total of 20+ members played today. However bare in mind the server is not on our proper server hosting computer as its still in testing stages. New content is being added each day, and will continue to be added over the next coming days. However i am hoping it all calms down after a few more updates have been applied to the server as its very time consuming and currently only myself has been working on the game content (However had help with adding the new loading screen)  and some other help which will be mentioned below. Anyway if you wish to come test the new server out the info will be linked below.

IP: 81.110.222.207

Name: PirateMod|FastDL|Pointshop2|#1

Credits:[ Please login or register to see this link.  - For testing the new server content] [ Please login or register to see this link.  Creating our amazing loading screen + testing server] [ Please login or register to see this link.   For hosting the gameserver on the database + Testing server] [Please login or register to see this link.  For spending days adding+updating+fixing the game server content + Testing the server]

wait nvm copyed the ip wrong

Edited by tepperen

55 minutes ago, tepperen said:

wait nvm copyed the ip wrong

The server is being worked on, Shall be down for an hour or so. re-writing some scripts to improve the server. More info can be found Please login or register to see this link.

Just now, Araytha said:

The server is being worked on, Shall be down for an hour or so. re-writing some scripts to improve the server. More info can be found Please login or register to see this link.

ah thats why thnx for the info :)

1 minute ago, tepperen said:

ah thats why thnx for the info :)

Are you able to test stuff? Need a test for the new content i added.

Server is back online

2 hours ago, Araytha said:

Are you able to test stuff? Need a test for the new content i added.

Server is back online

well what do you want me to test??

3 minutes ago, tepperen said:

well what do you want me to test??

Was to test a few new content i added, however it seems to be working fine now and the server is up.

11 minutes ago, Araytha said:

Was to test a few new content i added, however it seems to be working fine now and the server is up.

alright 

should add [ Please login or register to see this link.  ] for half reading then commenting that he looked but didnt read it