baldwin

Baldwin's trainer (ex private edition)

3 posts in this topic

After releasing Please login or register to see this link. , I've continued to work on personal version that was distributed to some people on forum. It have more features than one previously released and thanks to Please login or register to see this link. is now on a fully open source and lightweight hook.

Highlights:

• First World Bank secret trigger
  • Custom version of xray
  • Allow everyone to enter OVERKILL 145+ lobby (when hosting)
  • Enemy multiplier (spawn x2 or maybe x10 more enemies)
  • Enemy replacer (replace all enemies with special of your choice)
  • Spawn menu (spawn units from crosshair, place waypoints and spawn units from here)

Since PAYDAY: The Heist is dead, It is pointless to hide it any more. Also I won't keep this updated.

Installation:

• Just extract everything to game folder (located at .../Steam/common/steamapps/payday the heist)
  • If you have file called IPHLPAPI.DLL in game folder, remove or rename it

PDTH.zip

Actually it was written pre-reborn time, last update was 30th June 2014, since that nothing new was added. I planned to release it earlier and asked jazzman to help me. He adapted scripts to lighthook, tested trainer and since that it was forgotten again. With the help of Please login or register to see this link. , I've revived it from dead again with updated lighthook and some small jazzman's mistakes fixed