Sign in to follow this  
PiratePanda_

Sound Effects Submissions

PiratePanda_

Arrrg! Hello fellow CrewMembers!

My name is PiratePanda_, and I am the (maybe official?) "Sound Engineer" for the Pirate Perfection mod.

Basically what I do is I (starting today) equalize the current sound effects you hear whilst using Pirate Perfection, come up with new sound effects for you, and contribute to the Pirate Perfection Mod.

It is time for me to get creative with ideas for new Sound FX for Pirate Perfection, and I want the community's input on it as well.

So if you have any ideas/suggestions for any sound FX or songs you would like to hear in the next version of Pirate Perfection, leave a reply down below with an idea, link to a soundboard, song, or just any suggestions for anything you have to use with your ears!

This post SHOULD be open for as long as eternity lasts, so if you need time to think of that sound effect you're looking for, I have the time to wait ;)

I will be more than willing to listen to ALL of your ideas, so don't be shy! :laugh:

PiratePanda_

:crew:

MitchellFarted

Not gonna lie, if I was given the option to replace the sounds with all the kinds of things you'd hear in a Montage Parody, I'd finally have a reason to not rip out the media folder everytime I download PP :)

PirateCaptain

Jessie Pinkman saying bitch in diff ways

something badass said by james earl jones

PiratePanda_

Replace headshot sounds or atleast one or two with this

I actually did that already! If I'm correct, it should be added to PPV17 along with about 20-50+ new headshot sounds!

PirateCaptain

in this case, the more the merrier is so true :arrr:

iTriforce

Please login or register to see this link.

"Oh Baby a tripple"

"no scope"

get some 420 mlg blaze it in there Panda :popcorn: