infamous27x

Overdrill Open Door

16 posts in this topic

Could we just have a open door on Overdrill in FWB. As instant drill does not work. Maybe I'm just stupid and it's already here.

if you had premium youd have a special interaction menu which you can use to make the door appear and open so you can loot it (just one of dozens of features premiums get)

The Sequencer menu doesn't really help I just tested it.

You can aim at the door and open it this way but the rest of the room won't be interactable due to the way the whole mission is scripted.

Without the Drill triggering that the first Door got opened the 2 Big Safe Doors don't even get spawned > without the Safe Doors spawned the Buttons on the floor won't get activated > without using the right Buttons you can't open the Safe Doors > The Safe Doors need to get opened to trigger the mission script that makes all the gold interactable.

You could use the Sequencer menu again on the Gold but if used wrong it just crashs your game like it happend to me.

Application has crashed: access violation

-------------------------------

Callstack:

payday2_win32_release  (???)     ???                                                 

Current thread: Main
Script stack:
_create_attention_setting_from_descriptor()  lib/units/beings/player/playermovement.lua:556      
           activate_callback()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:4107      
                    activate()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:1921      
           activate_callback()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:2718      
                run_sequence()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:2382      
                run_sequence()  core/lib/units/coreunitdamage.lua:1209              
        run_sequence_simple3()  core/lib/units/coreunitdamage.lua:1205              
        run_sequence_simple2()  core/lib/units/coreunitdamage.lua:1201              
         run_sequence_simple()  core/lib/units/coreunitdamage.lua:1197              
                           o()  lib/units/interactions/interactionext.lua:659       
                                trainer/addons/interactions/reboard:16              
                            ()  =(tail                                              
                      call):-1                                                      
trainer/addons/equipment_menu/drill_auto_service:28  ()                                                  
                        =(tail  call):-1                                            
                 _set_jammed()  lib/units/props/timergui.lua:507                    
                        func()  lib/units/props/timergui.lua:435                    
                   _function()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:4437      
           activate_callback()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:4425      
                run_sequence()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:380       
 update_start_time_callbacks()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:526       
                      update()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:479       
                                core/lib/setups/coresetup.lua:466                   
                            ()  =(tail                                              
trainer/tools/pubinfloopv2.lua:141  

System information:
    Application version : 1.54.12
    CPU : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (2 cores); SSE; SSE2; SSE3; SSSE3; SSE4.1; SSE4.2
    DirectX : 12.0 
    GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M / nvd3dum.dll[21.21.13.7270]
    Language : @IDb6ce5cf32130deac@
    Memory :     432721    0MB
    Physics : threaded
    Renderer : DX9 threaded
    Sound : Realtek Semiconductor Corp. (Lautsprecher (Realtek High Definition Audio))

23 minutes ago, Baddog-11 said:

You can aim at the door and open it this way but the rest of the room won't be interactable due to the way the whole mission is scripted.

Without the Drill triggering that the first Door got opened the 2 Big Safe Doors don't even get spawned > without the Safe Doors spawned the Buttons on the floor won't get activated > without using the right Buttons you can't open the Safe Doors > The Safe Doors need to get opened to trigger the mission script that makes all the gold interactable.

You could use the Sequencer menu again on the Gold but if used wrong it just crashs your game like it happend to me.

Please login or register to see this link. Reveal hidden contents

Wrong. I did it, got the achievement, got others the achievement, got everybody the mask. And could interact with the gold.

2 hours ago, Baddog-11 said:

Please login or register to see this link. Reveal hidden contents

wrong ive done it, the stuff spawns. the doors dont but you can make the gold interactable with 

9 hours ago, Baddog-11 said:

Please login or register to see this link. Hide contents

Application has crashed: access violation

Callstack:

Current thread: Main
Script stack:
_create_attention_setting_from_descriptor()  lib/units/beings/player/playermovement.lua:556      
           activate_callback()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:4107      
                run_sequence()  core/lib/units/coreunitdamage.lua:1209              
        run_sequence_simple3()  core/lib/units/coreunitdamage.lua:1205              
        run_sequence_simple2()  core/lib/units/coreunitdamage.lua:1201              
         run_sequence_simple()  core/lib/units/coreunitdamage.lua:1197              
                           o()  lib/units/interactions/interactionext.lua:659       
                                trainer/addons/interactions/reboard:16              
                            ()  =(tail                                              
trainer/addons/equipment_menu/drill_auto_service:28  ()                                                  
                        =(tail  call):-1                                            
                 _set_jammed()  lib/units/props/timergui.lua:507                    
                        func()  lib/units/props/timergui.lua:435                    
                   _function()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:4437      
           activate_callback()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:4425      
                run_sequence()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:380       
 update_start_time_callbacks()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:526       
                      update()  core/lib/managers/coresequencemanager.lua:479       
                                core/lib/setups/coresetup.lua:466                   
                            ()  =(tail                                              
trainer/tools/pubinfloopv2.lua:141  

System information:
    Application version : 1.54.12
    CPU : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (2 cores); SSE; SSE2; SSE3; SSSE3; SSE4.1; SSE4.2
    DirectX : 12.0 
    GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M / nvd3dum.dll[21.21.13.7270]
    Language : @IDb6ce5cf32130deac@
    Memory :     432721    0MB
    Physics : threaded
    Renderer : DX9 threaded
    Sound : Realtek Semiconductor Corp. (Lautsprecher (Realtek High Definition Audio))

I have a feeling your crash is just the frequent game ones. Not the trainers fault. Perfect timing overkill.

Nevermind it was sequencer

On 8.9.2016 at 0:55 AM, TeeB said:

Wrong. I did it, got the achievement, got others the achievement, got everybody the mask. And could interact with the gold.

On 8.9.2016 at 2:43 AM, Hector Barbossa said:

wrong ive done it, the stuff spawns. the doors dont but you can make the gold interactable with 

So 2 guys telling 2 different stories with me its makes 3 different stories.
I would like to know when was the last time you two have done it and what exactly have you done.

also @Hector Barbossa I have only said that the Safe doors don't spawn the Gold is always there just not interactable , if you mean the gold with "stuff"

Actually instant drills does work... I just did it.

Please login or register to see this link.

This was my second go at the vid. The first time it actually didn't work, but I did it again because I knew I've done it before and it had worked in the past.

The second go, the things I did different were making sure the alarm had went off even before activating overdrill, and turning on auto restart drills (even though the drill never shuts off one active) Then instant drills opened the door!

14 hours ago, HiptonismHD said:

Actually instant drills does work... I just did it.

Please login or register to see this link.

This was my second go at the vid. The first time it actually didn't work, but I did it again because I knew I've done it before and it had worked in the past.

The second go, the things I did different were making sure the alarm had went off even before activating overdrill, and turning on auto restart drills (even though the drill never shuts off one active) Then instant drills opened the door!

Weird, for me it doesn't work. I'll have to check what actually causes this. Also, nice crosshair. :^)

16 minutes ago, infamous27x said:

Weird, for me it doesn't work. I'll have to check what actually causes this. Also, nice crosshair.

Can only thank you for the crosshair <3

1 hour ago, HiptonismHD said:

Can only thank you for the crosshair <3

I've tried the Overdrill Open Door and it works now, thanks for showing how it works, I was confused as why it didn't work. Also, you're welcome. :)

The are Different requirements that have to be met to have this Script work.

• You have to be The Host, obviously
  • The difficulty has to be at least Mayhem > Deathwish > One Down
  • Before the Drill finishes/You activate Instant Drill the Alarm has to go off

I have edited the Script so that the Option won't show up anymore If you are not Host or the Difficulty is too low.
I also could edit the Script and make it trigger the Alarm automatically too but i want to give the Player the Option to decide when he wants the Alarm to go off.
Also added a little extra :D

4 hours ago, Baddog-11 said:

The are Different requirements that have to be met to have this Script work.

• You have to be The Host, obviously
  • The difficulty has to be at least Mayhem > Deathwish > One Down
  • Before the Drill finishes/You activate Instant Drill the Alarm has to go off

I have edited the Script so that the Option won't show up anymore If you are not Host or the Difficulty is too low.
I also could edit the Script and make it trigger the Alarm automatically too but i want to give the Player the Option to decide when he wants the Alarm to go off.
Also added a little extra :D

This seems amazing! Is it already implemented in the current PPR, or is it going to be in the next version of PPR? Also, any confirmation of when the new PPR is releasing? I've been waiting for a while to see what the new options are!

It's going to be in the next version since I just edited the file and I can't update the files separately.
And there is no ETA since there is still a lot to do and no one that is working on it.