Sign in to follow this  
SunBurn

French Translation - Current Version: [OUTDATED]

SunBurn

Ok so as said before, here comes the french translation.

This should be almost ok. Spell cheking would be great. Or ideas of stuff to change.

Unzip it in your Payday 2 folder.

Go to config.lua, open it with Notepad++ and go to line 18

Change this line to

Spoiler

Language = 'french', -- Current language. Set to false to automatically choose language.

After that you should be ok.

-------------------------------------

Version française!

Normalement ça doit être plus ou moins correct. N'hésitez pas à me dire si il y a des coquilles ou des erreurs.

Pour l'installation, il suffit de dézipper le fichier dans le répertoire Payday 2 et remplacer le fichier lorsque ce sera demandé.

Ensuite, aller dans la racine de Payday 2, ouvrir config.lua avec Notepad++.

Changer la ligne 18 par:

Spoiler

Language = 'french', -- Current language. Set to false to automatically choose language.

Et ça devrait aller tout seul !

Edit: prenez la V2, il y avait quelques fautes de frappe dans la première. N'hésitez pas à en signaler d'autres.

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

SunBurn

Editing first post did not update timestamp so:

Out it is. Go try it! Thank you.

Razenx

Hello everyone,
I recently saw that the French translation provided by one of our member is now out of date and need to be updated.
I'm currently in charge of this (and this is the only thing i have to do nowadays ... wainting for a job) and planning its release soon.
This version will be an updated one for Reborn v0.85 (Donors and Public version).

Out in a few days (or hours :D ).

Stay in touch, French users.

---------------

Salut à tout l'équipage,
J'ai récemment remarqué que la traduction Française de Pirate Perfection était un petit peu dépassée du point de vue de la version actuelle de notre merveilleux outil.
Je me suis mis en tête de faire une refonte complète de cette traduction en l'adaptant (et ajoutant tout ce qui manque) à la v0.85, autant pour les Donateurs que pour les utilisateurs Réguliers.

Celle-ci sera disponible sous peu, au maximum quelques jours.
Français, restez à l'écoute ! :D

---------------

Pirate Perfection FRENCH translation v2 -> [CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS]

Avkula

Toujours en cours ou tu as aussi abandonné ?

Dece

Hi, I'm using this mod for almost a month and since I can't repay you for the help it granted me right now, I figured I might as well provide help myself by working on the french translation (I'm french native by the way). I hope this is okay with the staff.

• Upvote 1

PirateCaptain

Hi, I'm using this mod for almost a month and since I can't repay you for the help it granted me right now, I figured I might as well provide help myself by working on the french translation (I'm french native by the way). I hope this is okay with the staff.

very ok, we love any help we can get

Dece

I'm about halfway throught and suddenly I have a "dumb" question. I saw that when you want to have an apostrophe you had to write it like ' and so I was wondering if I can use "é è â ê ç - " and so on or not. Of course these letters/signs are used in the game but I was wondering if it doesn't interfere with the coding of the mod or had to be written in a specific way.

Baddog-11

I had the same problem with the german letters ä,ö,i,ß

And i found out that it depends on which Encoding you select when you save the translation text file so that the Trainer can recognize this letters.

But right now i forgot which one you have to use. lol

I think the default Encoding is "ANSI" and you have to change it to "Unicode" or "Unicode Big Endian" to make it work.

You just have to test the different Encodings.

• Upvote 1

Avkula

So any news on the status of this French Version ?

Anthagonas

Oi guys, 

i know this post is pretty old, but if by any way this could help, I made a french translation from the v1.1d

I tried it with the ANSI stuff, got the problem with the é è à ç stuff, but when I try it out with the other encodings the trainer doesn't wanna load the french version, dunno why or else. so i'm leaving the french.txt file here, juste in case you guys wanna take a look, modify some line and make it available for our frenchies :frenchy:

You all doing great job ! 

EDIT : Finally working ! Encoded it in UTF-8 (no BOM)

I'm on my way to the freeloader version atm (will update it when 1.1.1f is released)

Edited by Anthagonas
FIXED

Anthagonas

Ahoy frenchies ! :frenchy:

The v1.1.1 translation is right now available !

La traduction pour la version 1.1.1 est enfin disponible !

Pour l'installer, rien de plus simple ! Téléchargez le fichier "french.txt" et le mettre dans PAYDAY 2 > trainer > translations

Vous pouvez ensuite modifier le fichier "localizator.lua" (dans PAYDAY 2 > trainer) et ajouter après la ligne : 

local available_languages = {
	french = true,

Si une partie de la traduction ne semble pas convenir, ou si vous croisez le moindre problème, n'hésitez pas à poster içi, je suis assez présent pour le moment, et d'autres pourront toujours vous aider.

If there is any inaccuracy or any problem with the translation, please mind posting here, I'm quite active at the moment, and others may help you as well.

Version 1.1.1 :

french.txt

Edited by Anthagonas
1.1.1 out
  • Upvote 1

PixelGamer115

Thanks mate, glad to see a french contributor :D

Non plus sérieusement merci pour la traduction :D