Sign in to follow this  
dannyk90

Stop loot won sounds

dannyk90

After making it rain and collecting the 100 bags of loot then putting it in the van it will then play that annoying sound 100 times lol, could you allow us to stop that sound or make the game do it all in one go, group them all together and count up how many bags you have just put in the van instantly rather than playing a sound and message for each one ?

What do you think ? because right now I can't wait till the game ends to stop the sound repeating LOL

MitchellFarted

After making it rain and collecting the 100 bags of loot then putting it in the van it will then play that annoying sound 100 times lol, could you allow us to stop that sound or make the game do it all in one go, group them all together and count up how many bags you have just put in the van instantly rather than playing a sound and message for each one ?

What do you think ? because right now I can't wait till the game ends to stop the sound repeating LOL

That's just how the game deals with queued pop ups. If you where to teleport as fast as I do, or drop all the civs in the map, you'll be seeing pop ups for days.

Would be nice to have some power over this.

VioletViridian

That's just how the game deals with queued pop ups. If you where to teleport as fast as I do, or drop all the civs in the map, you'll be seeing pop ups for days.

Would be nice to have some power over this.

For some reason as of late I've been getting cleaner costs for killing civs. Full stealth killall has a very long queue ._.

MitchellFarted

For some reason as of late I've been getting cleaner costs for killing civs. Full stealth killall has a very long queue ._.

Yeah, that's one easy way to stack up a ton of those notifications. Pretty sure there is a 'Free Civ Killing' script, but not sure if that stops the pop ups.