insta cable-tib all civs on the map

Complete the objective NOT THE WHOLE MISSION

Lag machine you know players freze

MitchellFarted

Able to join games that you have been kicked from

insta cable-tib all civs on the map

Complete the objective NOT THE WHOLE MISSION

Lag machine you know players freze

I can tell you right now, if someone makes joining games you were kicked from, or not being able to be kicked, it will be a restricted feature for higher ups. Can you imagine the kind of griefing that would allow for?

Pretty sure there already is an Insta-tie all civs, but not sure if it made it's way into PPR

Completing just an objective would probably be a nightmare to code for such little use, if even possible at all. Simply teleport and use instant interaction or something to do it almost as fast.

Yet again, another feature that could be used for terrible griefing, I'm not going to help with this one.

gimmethefile

Not sure about posting this here, but what the hell.. :P

A "Cracked*" Version of HoxHud to easily integrate with Pirate Perfection

*Cracked as in: No need to join their group..

Either way, Thanks :)

MitchellFarted

Not sure about posting this here, but what the hell.. :P

A "Cracked*" Version of HoxHud to easily integrate with Pirate Perfection

*Cracked as in: No need to join their group..

Either way, Thanks

I'm pretty sure there are already people who are tearing apart and decompiling HoxHud to try and achieve this. Until then, you can just as easily use HoxHud with PP and be in their group (if they didn't kick you, that is).

gimmethefile

I'm pretty sure there are already people who are tearing apart and decompiling HoxHud to try and achieve this. Until then, you can just as easily use HoxHud with PP and be in their group (if they didn't kick you, that is).

They didn't kick me no

I just find forcing someone to join your group in order to be able to use the mod a fucked up thing to do :/

Also, Independence dammit! :arrr:

Also I have a question that's been driving me nuts: How come the Hoxhud source code isn't in the package(you know the one that you dl, the mod)

like with PP..?

Thanks! :)

MitchellFarted

I have a question that's been driving me nuts: How come the Hoxhud source code isn't in the package(you know the one that you dl, the mod)

like with PP..?

If you mean why we can't just open the .LUA files like we can with PP, that's because HoxHud likely* compiled into .LUAC files, which are certainly a lot harder to decompile and open.

*I don't know if they did do this, but it's probably what they did, makes sense. I've never actually tried HoxHud.

gimmethefile

If you mean why we can't just open the .LUA files like we can with PP, that's because HoxHud likely* compiled into .LUAC files, which are certainly a lot harder to decompile and open.

*I don't know if they did do this, but it's probably what they did, makes sense. I've never actually tried HoxHud.

No i mean why can't i find the lua/luac files in the Please login or register to see this link. (like with pp)

All i see is the dll file and the config/language files, but not the actual scripts(compiled or decompiled).. :s

Davy Jones

HoxHud is essentially Lua scripts compiled into a .dll file. Obviously the creators of HoxHud wouldn't put the Lua files of their Hud as a download because they would have just released that without packaging it into a .dll. Banks don't leave their security's source code purposely on the internet for someone to see, someone has to break it first. There is a dumped version of HoxHud that exists, but it has been broken for a long time (The versions I've modified to become EyePatch rather than HoxHud have all crashed instantly with several errors, so as far as I know, it's always been broken). Pirate Perfection is also a modifiable trainer, whereas HoxHud will only give you what is on the tin, nothing further, and nothing that you want changed. They also don't provide it, I'm guessing, in order to label HoxHud as "theirs" rather than as a bunch of code that existed before they even thought up HoxHud (Payday 2 would have had to have been made first) as to prevent other Hud's from 'copying' it and releasing it. HoxHud simply wants to claim complete ownership over that 100 Piece Puzzle Set because they got the box and put all the pieces together, not because they actually made the Puzzle.

gimmethefile

HoxHud is essentially Lua scripts compiled into a .dll file. Obviously the creators of HoxHud wouldn't put the Lua files of their Hud as a download because they would have just released that without packaging it into a .dll. Banks don't leave their security's source code purposely on the internet for someone to see, someone has to break it first. There is a dumped version of HoxHud that exists, but it has been broken for a long time (The versions I've modified to become EyePatch rather than HoxHud have all crashed instantly with several errors, so as far as I know, it's always been broken). Pirate Perfection is also a modifiable trainer, whereas HoxHud will only give you what is on the tin, nothing further, and nothing that you want changed. They also don't provide it, I'm guessing, in order to label HoxHud as "theirs" rather than as a bunch of code that existed before they even thought up HoxHud (Payday 2 would have had to have been made first) as to prevent other Hud's from 'copying' it and releasing it. HoxHud simply wants to claim complete ownership over that 100 Piece Puzzle Set because they got the box and put all the pieces together, not because they actually made the Puzzle.

Waw, Didn't realize you can compile it in a dll file :o

So the Lua Code is embedded in the dll file..?