Sign in to follow this  
ninjamimethings

Official get together thread/subforum?

ninjamimethings

Ahoy mateys! :arrr:

I know this isn't directly related to PPR, but I came up with a idea that can have us do some great things and it seemed like the best place to make this thread. (It is a suggestion after all!)

I use PPR, problem is, since I'm paranoid about stuff, the only people I can trust playing PD2 with are my friends, and well, you guys (Since the majority of you are cheaters...or undercover overkill agents.) and I want more people to play PD2 with instead of just my friends.

So I thought of an idea, how about a thread/subform where you guys tell everyone that you're hosting a game with (or without) cheats and you want to have friends (new and old!) join in so you can multiply the madness drastically! Do crazy stuff together, blow things to bits and just do outright insane things together, knowing you won't get kicked or reported and not having to deal with hostile people from the community. Just announce you're hosting a game, post your ID (or pm it if you're really paranoid) in a single thread and invite people to play.

Reason why I made this thread, is because I think we should all play together more often, and just do things together. 50K users and strong isn't anything if we all don't get to know each other and do crazy shit and create memories like no other! I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one that's paranoid as all hell about getting into trouble, so lets rally all of us together and do some crazy looting, what do ya say?

Mods and other Authority have the right to move this thread to it's proper location.

MitchellFarted

Don't worry, this sounds like a suggestion to me ;)

As for you're idea, it sounds pretty good, but I'm not sure how well a subforum with it would work. People would need to keep their thread in mind, so as they can edit the title when done and such, otherwise it'll just end up as a graveyard of expired invites.

The closest thing you could probably do right now would be join the Steam Group and put out a comment (or maybe announcement/event if we set those up) inviting people to play, or join someone else from the members list.

Feel free to post in the Group thread, or if you'd rather, PM me your steam ID and I'll invite you.

ninjamimethings

Thanks for the invite, hope to get this idea started up soon!

PirateCaptain

you could try join the steam group channel on the hour, if everyone does that it would be easy to find some new friends to play with.