Sign in to follow this  
amazingdash

PP for Warframe

amazingdash

Can you please make PP for warframe i'm having trouble with it.For me it has too many things to do and takes way too much time just to get gear and resources and i really don't want to pay to get stuff XD.Any way so can you please at least try many people would be happy because they could check this game out and hack right as they start because this is a free game "why i don't want to pay for stuff because they make their money on there in game money buyers".

• Upvote 1

ninjamimethings

Woah dude, warframe is a totally different beast from Payday. I don't think it can be injected with LUA hacks, and it probably has heavy cheat protection, amongst other things. Not to shoot your hopes down, but it would take a whole lot more work than what it's worth.

VioletViridian

Their security is a bit weird tbh. Though for the longest their security was "Is anything named cheat engine running? No? Username is not cheating"

You could literally change the name and it was fine.

Right now though I hear people get banned for using built in macros on keyboard/ mouse.

Source:A brief look around MPGH

• Upvote 1

I didn't like this game. I usually tend to cheat in games I don't like, so maybe in the future.

So you hate Payday 2?

MitchellFarted

So you hate Payday 2?

and ill never buy another pay day game again.

nothing to do with the safe house in itself, has everything to do with lying.

• Upvote 1