Sign in to follow this  
Geodope

Stuff.

Geodope

-Something that can increase the armor/health that you have.

-Something I thought that was really cool was when you gave yourself 1 Billion and 4 Billion offshore it played some song I def think that should come back.

-Something I don't know if it's possible but when you remove heads of enemies I see that they all move to one spot, that should either not happen or have it so we can shoot at their heads and it kills

them like a headshot farm or something :b

- You should be able to spawn mobs in faster instead of having to go back to the spawn mob menu.

:arrr:

MitchellFarted

-Something that can increase the armor/health that you have.

-Something I thought that was really cool was when you gave yourself 1 Billion and 4 Billion offshore it played some song I def think that should come back.

-Something I don't know if it's possible but when you remove heads of enemies I see that they all move to one spot, that should either not happen or have it so we can shoot at their heads and it kills

them like a headshot farm or something :b

- You should be able to spawn mobs in faster instead of having to go back to the spawn mob menu.

If you're looking to spawn enemies (or bags) way faster, then I think you're going to love my PPv16 mod. It's still working as of the latest update, and it's got Pierre's Numpad spawning menu (although it is missing the new cool stuff from PPR). Please login or register to see this link.