Sign in to follow this  
Stalkers 0
licker98

In-depth stats editor

6 posts in this topic

I don't know if this is possible, but some users may find it useful if you are able to edit the stats of completed heists and other things like that. Silly mods like NGBTO may be rendered useless if you could change those statistics. For example, on pd2 stats, I legitmately got to infamy 25 by spawning bags in, in cook off and since you can get unilimited bags in cook off, I don't understand why spawning in bags would flag me on pd2 stats. It thinks that I haven't completed enough heists. It would be cool if we could change the stats of how many levels played and more things like that, if it's possible.

Edited by licker98
People couldn't understand me

"I legitimately got to infamy 25" "i spawned 300 bags per game to do so" .... you contradicted your self....spawning in bags made it illegitimate becuase u never get 300 bags in any heist unlesss you cheat

31 minutes ago, Hector Barbossa said:

"I legitimately got to infamy 25" "i spawned 300 bags per game to do so" .... you contradicted your self....spawning in bags made it illegitimate becuase u never get 300 bags in any heist unlesss you cheat

" so I imagine that's why I have the warning "

Anyway, it would be a useful feature if it's possible.

36 minutes ago, Hector Barbossa said:

Also, it's possible in cook off, if you could be bothered to go on for that long.

probably wont happen tho

On 18-10-2016 at 9:12 PM, licker98 said:

Also, it's possible in cook off, if you could be bothered to go on for that long.

Of course it's possible, if you want to play the same mission for 15+ hours.

On 18-10-2016 at 8:01 PM, licker98 said:

I legitmately got to infamy 25 (I did spawn in 300 bags per game to do so, so I imagine that's why I have the warning.)

This sentence doesn't make any sense at all. Legitimately going to Infamy 25 is not using cheats at all, so if you spawned 300 bags per game you did not do it legitimately.

On 18-10-2016 at 8:01 PM, licker98 said:

(I did spawn in 300 bags per game to do so, so I imagine that's why I have the warning.

You got the warning, because on some missions it's impossible to spawn those amounts of bags, if you got to 25 illegitimate playing Cook Off only this warning wouldn't be occured, because you can get infinite bags on Cook Off.

For the rest, I don't think it's possible to change the levels played. This warning wont go away I'm pretty sure unless you reset your account. Just reset your account, play legit sometimes, and sometimes cheat on Cook Off only is what I'd reccomend to not be detected. PD2Stats is fucking shit anyways.

On 10/18/2016 at 1:01 PM, licker98 said:

For example, on pd2 stats, I legitmately got to infamy 25 (I did spawn in 300 bags per game

I love playing game legitimately like that ^^ XDXD