AG_Developer

PirateHunt - Looking Forward

6 posts in this topic

Hello fellow pirates! 

Some of you may know about some recent events, mainly Araytha stepping down from Moderator. This means that Please login or register to see this link.  will no longer be as active on the forums, and after a chat, wont be doing PirateHunt anymore. 

This brings me here, as i will be continuing over to host the PirateHunt server! Currently, the setup will remain exactly the same, with the exception of it being (hopefully) 24/7 and being hosted on my own Dedicated "Server PC". 

Over the next few days, Me and Araytha will be moving things over, and i will be setting things up As fast as i can. Don't worry, i will keep everyone informed on the progress. 

On the topic of PirateHunt - i have a few plans where to take it. Firstly, i want to get the server settled down ASAP. Once it can handle its own weight, i may open up a TTT server, also under the name PirateHunt (Having 200 different groups isnt convenient). Once the TTT server can handle itself, i will monitor both closley. The more popular one will get a seat on paid hosting. The other one? Depending on how popular, stays on DS or gets axed. 

Other than that, things will be done as its happening! This is a VERY rough plan of it. It works in theory, and SHOULD work in practice. Only time will tell! 

Keep out for more info both on here and on the steam group.

Enjoy your day, 
/AG

Sweetness, fresh faces go to great places!

On 10/21/2016 at 0:23 PM, AG_Developer said:

Hello fellow pirates! 

Some of you may know about some recent events, mainly Araytha stepping down from Moderator. This means that Please login or register to see this link.  will no longer be as active on the forums, and after a chat, wont be doing PirateHunt anymore. 

This brings me here, as i will be continuing over to host the PirateHunt server! Currently, the setup will remain exactly the same, with the exception of it being (hopefully) 24/7 and being hosted on my own Dedicated "Server PC". 

Over the next few days, Me and Araytha will be moving things over, and i will be setting things up As fast as i can. Don't worry, i will keep everyone informed on the progress. 

On the topic of PirateHunt - i have a few plans where to take it. Firstly, i want to get the server settled down ASAP. Once it can handle its own weight, i may open up a TTT server, also under the name PirateHunt (Having 200 different groups isnt convenient). Once the TTT server can handle itself, i will monitor both closley. The more popular one will get a seat on paid hosting. The other one? Depending on how popular, stays on DS or gets axed. 

Other than that, things will be done as its happening! This is a VERY rough plan of it. It works in theory, and SHOULD work in practice. Only time will tell! 

Keep out for more info both on here and on the steam group.

Enjoy your day, 
/AG

When you switch to paid hosting, hmu. I can give you the best prices aroooouunnnd :D

6 hours ago, DolphinSUX said:

When you switch to paid hosting, hmu. I can give you the best prices aroooouunnnd :D

Ill make sure to be knocking on your door first then :P

16 hours ago, AG_Developer said:

Ill make sure to be knocking on your door first then :P

I'm happy to help in anyway if you need anything too, I started to help Jack, then we kind of just quit talking lol.

3 hours ago, DolphinSUX said:

I'm happy to help in anyway if you need anything too, I started to help Jack, then we kind of just quit talking lol.

We didn't quit talking, You stopped talking xD, also i started to help you with your rust server, but you went quite so i did also.