Sign in to follow this  
Haunter

A few suggestions

Haunter

Hi, been using PP and quite loving it.

Got a few suggestions:

1) Damagable armor - You're still in god mode but the enemies can damage only your armor. Adds a little bit of excitement during Rats and Armored Heists

2) Body Bag Asset placement - You could place ammo, EMS, Doctor's Bag and Sentries. Why not Body Bag Asset? Saves the trouble of running all the way to the vehicle to grab some bags.

2.1) Or top up body bags via menu 6 like adding cable ties to inventory

3) Fast reloads - Sleight of hand perk, anyone?

4) Maintaining conceal meter - If I have a concealment of 3, no matter who sees me, the suspicious meter won't go up. Not sure if this has been implemented.

On a side note, did anyone tried this with hoxhud? Apparently, hoxhud has a 1 hit kill melee implemented. So it goes well with PP. I know PP has that 1 hit kill melee. Hoxhud makes it on as long you checked that 'Battered Up' option.

• Upvote 1

Davy Jones

2, possibly 2.1, 3, and 4 are implemented in some form between Reborn and v16, or have code scattered about that can be added. If you're just looking at Reborn, the only thing other than 1 that might not be in there yet is 2 and 2.1, but the Infinite Equipment covers that. A lot of things that are suggested have been in previous versions of Pirate Perfection, but Reborn is a rewrite, that means a lot of the pre-existing code has to be rewritten instead of plopped in. And it depends with HoxHud, certain versions work, others don't, some functions work, some collide from either side, but overall, do you really want to be using a hud that is pretty much malware? Search around.

As for 1: God Mode, the overall function that we use, is a developer function that stops both armor and health from being touched, the way I see armor being affected and health not is in some form of telling the game to top up health every time you're hit. This would cause even PocoHud, which isn't a cheater-slamming hud, to constantly spam that you have regained health as one of its messages. Another would be to toggle God Mode when the armor is at 0, which I don't think there's a piece of code that could be latched to, so it would have to use a computer bogging loop to catch it fast enough before the health was affected. However, while your armor is up, you could still be affected by special units, such as the Cloaker knocking you down.

• Upvote 1

johndoe14

2, possibly 2.1, 3, and 4 are implemented in some form between Reborn and v16, or have code scattered about that can be added. If you're just looking at Reborn, the only thing other than 1 that might not be in there yet is 2 and 2.1, but the Infinite Equipment covers that. A lot of things that are suggested have been in previous versions of Pirate Perfection, but Reborn is a rewrite, that means a lot of the pre-existing code has to be rewritten instead of plopped in. And it depends with HoxHud, certain versions work, others don't, some functions work, some collide from either side, but overall, do you really want to be using a hud that is pretty much malware? Search around.

As for 1: God Mode, the overall function that we use, is a developer function that stops both armor and health from being touched, the way I see armor being affected and health not is in some form of telling the game to top up health every time you're hit. This would cause even PocoHud, which isn't a cheater-slamming hud, to constantly spam that you have regained health as one of its messages. Another would be to toggle God Mode when the armor is at 0, which I don't think there's a piece of code that could be latched to, so it would have to use a computer bogging loop to catch it fast enough before the health was affected. However, while your armor is up, you could still be affected by special units, such as the Cloaker knocking you down.

OMG. This. And although I think it would be a cool feature I'm not quite sure it's feasible or convenient.