Sign in to follow this  
Scyther89

Better X-Ray

Scyther89

I think it would be good to see some improvements or mostly just some more choice to the current X-Ray, have a menu on the numpad, allowing you to turn on or off certain things like civs or cams (Hotline Miami day 2 is full of useless cams) and being able to see things such as gage packages, marked paintings in Framing Frame, crowbars and rats ingredients would be nice too.

MitchellFarted

I think it would be good to see some improvements or mostly just some more choice to the current X-Ray, have a menu on the numpad, allowing you to turn on or off certain things like civs or cams (Hotline Miami day 2 is full of useless cams) and being able to see things such as gage packages, marked paintings in Framing Frame, crowbars and rats ingredients would be nice too.

There is already a script that points out the Gage packages, but due to the fact that you can't outline them by shouting at them, it's a separate thing. You can't outline things like Crowbars, Marked Painting or Cooking ingredients, but It's probably possible to use the same method for the Gage packages.

i dont see this going any where

A customisable in-game version of the X-Ray. Turning cam outlines when you want them on and off at will, etc. etc. (Or that's what I've gotten off of the OP.)

There is already a script that points out the Gage packages, but due to the fact that you can't outline them by shouting at them, it's a separate thing. You can't outline things like Crowbars, Marked Painting or Cooking ingredients, but It's probably possible to use the same method for the Gage packages.

That'd be the 'object waypointing' option in the in-game mission menu, just so you know, Scyther89.