Sign in to follow this  
Someguy460

Does anyone knows a clan with the "=THT=" signature?

Someguy460

Playing on The Heist, I came upon this person who stated that he was a moderator on The Heist. We then started playing First World Bank and he insta-drilled and insta-interacted with everything, even the Overdrill, saying he had Moderator powers. All-in-all, to help some people level up faster.

For the sake of curiosity, could he have been an actual moderator? Or was he just a fellow matey in disguise? I'm curious to know if moderators can openly cheat without any sort of punishment.

Rank/Stark

Playing on The Heist, I came upon this person who stated that he was a moderator on The Heist. We then started playing First World Bank and he insta-drilled and insta-interacted with everything, even the Overdrill, saying he had Moderator powers. All-in-all, to help some people level up faster.

For the sake of curiosity, could he have been an actual moderator? Or was he just a fellow matey in disguise? I'm curious to know if moderators can openly cheat without any sort of punishment.

Fellow matey trolling. Thats the 101 of lies that people have a laugh with when using hacks.

Someguy460

Fellow matey trolling. Thats the 101 of lies that people have a laugh with when using hacks.

Hehe, it seemed legit. He even discouraged others from cheating. Though now that I think about it, I doubt he came from PP. He had the Moderator mask unlocked but not the Developer one, and the instant drill is not yet included on the PP version of The Heist.

Rank/Stark

Hehe, it seemed legit. He even discouraged others from cheating. Though now that I think about it, I doubt he came from PP. He had the Moderator mask unlocked but not the Developer one, and the instant drill is not yet included on the PP version of The Heist.

These things can be added. :) I believe the scripts arent that much different.

Baddog-11

All those scripts are in PP for PD: The Heist

The thing is just that baldwin didn't published all of his updates.

For Example the newest version i am owning is v0.81 from 30 June 14, but the newest version you find here is v0.3 from 11 June 14.

And i dont even know if i have the newest there could be even newer.

So maybe send him a PM and ask if you can get the trainer.

Someguy460

Wasn't the newest trainer for PD:TH done by NewComer basing himself on Baldwin's codes?

Also, why did Baldwin stopped sharing his codes? UC copying from PP again?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this