Sign in to follow this  
ThisJazzman

DLC Pirates aren't cheaters (Updated)

ThisJazzman

Script removes useless code and DLC ownership checks from the game. It will not defend you from being detected, if you have some DLC item, you don't actully bought, but will less bother you about others.

:crew:

Just this script:

--Purpose: lobotomises several functions, responsible for checking for some cheats. local PlayerManager = PlayerManager local NetworkMember = NetworkMember local NetworkPeer = NetworkPeer function PlayerManager.verify_carry()return true end --Sometimes it blocks host from spawning bag, so it lobotomied function NetworkMember.place_deployable()return true end function NetworkMember.place_bag()return true end function NetworkMember.set_grenade()return true end function PlayerManager.verify_equipment()return true end function PlayerManager.verify_grenade()return true end local GrenadeBase = GrenadeBase if ( GrenadeBase ) then function GrenadeBase.check_time_cheat()return true end --Removes grenade's launcher silly delay. Crazy firerate enabled again (though it will work only on host side) end --Here was create_ticket lobotomy, but it was removed due OVERKILL nerfed it function NetworkPeer.begin_ticket_session()return true end function NetworkPeer.on_verify_ticket()end function NetworkPeer.end_ticket_session()end function NetworkPeer.change_ticket_callback()end function NetworkPeer.verify_job()end --Who cares own peer dlc heist or no function NetworkPeer.verify_character()end --Doesn't forces people to pay for Female character function NetworkPeer.verify_outfit()end --Who cares own peer some outfit or no, saves a little of cpu aswell function NetworkPeer._verify_outfit_data()end function NetworkPeer._verify_cheated_outfit()end function NetworkPeer._verify_content()return true end

--By ThisJazzman

local NetworkPeer = NetworkPeer

--Here was create_ticket lobotomy, but it was removed due OVERKILL nerfed it

function NetworkPeer.begin_ticket_session()return true end

function NetworkPeer.on_verify_ticket()end

function NetworkPeer.end_ticket_session()end

function NetworkPeer.change_ticket_callback()end

function NetworkPeer.verify_job()end --Who cares own peer dlc heist or no

function NetworkPeer.verify_character()end --Doesn't forces people to pay for Female character

function NetworkPeer.verify_outfit()end --Who cares own peer some outfit or no, saves a little of cpu aswell

function NetworkPeer._verify_outfit_data()end

function NetworkPeer._verify_cheated_outfit()end

function NetworkPeer._verify_content()return true end

Updated disable_anticheat.lua:

--Disable anticheat by baldwin, keeping up to date by Jazzman 

For easy install, just update disable_anticheat.lua or you can create separate file for script and require it from custom_auto.lua

Updated:

Create ticket will be lobotomied on server side only. Made script working in menu aswell (not just in game).

Update #2:

Recently overkill added code to client side to check if server sent ticket. Updated with that change.

Update #3:

Synced with my current version.

• Upvote 2

Not sure I'm understanding the post. What does it do, if it doesn't stop DLC pirates from being detected? (Besides saving a little Cpu?)

raptorgarlan

Can we get something for this : Please login or register to see this link.

Meenah_Peixes

I don't quite understand the meaning of the words

Create ticket will be lobotomied on server side only.

Does that mean, that servers will be unable to check ownership properly and won't mark one as a cheater?

I don't quite understand the meaning of the words

Does that mean, that servers will be unable to check ownership properly and won't mark one as a cheater?

He's saying that DLC check scripts are disabled server side (your lobby.)

I'm understanding it as "Hosting a game won't mark you as a cheater." Probably wrong.

ThisJazzman

Updated code to make it compatible with latest game changes.

Sorry for rush, it seems I messed up something again, currently code will work not as intended

Fixed again, should work now.

TyrannicVenus6

Sorry, but I have a question, now with the new update, if I use DLC unlocker, the game flag me with CHEATER?

Impoxdragon

Still a bit confused, sorry. So what does it do exactly? If I equip a weapon that I do not own, as a HOST, what will show? Would it be possible for someone to post a screenshot?

EDIT: OVK just updated so I don't know if that does anything to this.

EDIT2: I understand what it means now. Nevermind.

phantomholo

Ok so im guessing i just have to copy and paste the stuff into the script file? and what do u mean by create ticket? sry im not very good at these script stuff

Jcfraven

Ok so im guessing i just have to copy and paste the stuff into the script file? and what do u mean by create ticket? sry im not very good at these script stuff

Perfectly understandable, not everyone understands this stuff too well.

You have to find the file disable_anticheat.lua(or whatever it states), and replace the contents of that file(open in wordpad) with the script found in this thread.

Cheers!

Jarrod002

Thanks for the script it will make life easier

:laugh:

Crescendo

Where exactly is this file? I can't find anything in my PAYDAY 2 files that says disable_anticheat.lua

Impoxdragon

Crescendo, had you read the thread, you'd find that the post above you says that it has been updated with the latest version from December, 2014, PP v0.95. There is no need to update it anymore. You also necro'd a 3 month old thread.