PirateCaptain

SIM - Steam Idlemaster

PirateCaptain

Please login or register to see this link.

Get your Steam Trading Cards the easy way, with Idle Master.

Idle Master is the easy and effective way to unlock all of your available Steam Trading Cards - even from games you don't have installed! Idle Master will simulate you being "in-game" on Steam for each game in your library with available Trading Card drops, and will automatically move from game to game when each is finished. Idle Master is easy to install and easy to configure.

You can download it from their official webbage Please login or register to see this link.  or by clicking Please login or register to see this link.

About Idle Master

Do you have a lot of games in your Steam library that have card drops available, but not enough time to play them all? How great would it be to run a program before bed and wake up to an inventory full of Trading Cards? That's what Idle Master does.

Ty7X.png
Idle Master's source code is available for anyone to view.
Go ahead.
Please login or register to see this link.

Ty84.png
Creating Idle Master was a labor of love.
All so everyone can get the most from Steam Trading Cards.

Ty85.png
Your Steam account information doesn't leave the Idle Master application, so nobody else can access it.
  • Upvote 10

Baddog-11

Oh god thats exactly what i needed with 400+ games on my account xD

• Upvote 2

PirateCaptain

Thanks Captain.

your welcome BadWolf.

I love this little app myself, got me soo many drops the last few days that the popups is starting to annoy me hehehe

Raingod

Thanks for posting this.  This is awesome!

• Upvote 1

PirateCaptain

goin to need a truck for al the cards D= !!! when this is finish i goin to post again thanks captain 

your welcome matey, only problem with this is, it's hard to find that specific one you are looking for with all those pages in your inventory hahaha

• Upvote 1

ranma_t

your welcome matey, only problem with this is, it's hard to find that specific one you are looking for with all those pages in your inventory hahaha

exactly  !!!!! is being a while but yep i got all the cards without any problem... 

• Upvote 1

PirateCaptain

added the latest version 1.2.0.0